Less Than One-Third Of Obamacare Exchange Enrollees Were Previously Uninsured

Valin

Why I'm Getting Sick of Defending Obamacare

Incompetence, politics, and delays frustrate advocates of health care reform.

Ron Fournier

February 11, 2014

t's getting difficult and slinking toward impossible to defend the Affordable Care Act. The latest blow to Democratic candidates, liberal activists, and naïve columnists like me came Monday from the White House, which announced yet another delay in the Obamacare implementation.

Powers: I’m getting tired of defending ObamaCare, too

Ed Morrissey

2/12/14

The obvious question, then, is … why continue? Both Kirsten Powers and Ron Fournier have spent the last day offering cris des coeurs over the incompetence of the White House, as the National Journal columnist did yesterday and Powers did last night on Fox News Special Report (via RCP and Truth Revolt):

(Snip)

Fournier’s colleague Sam Baker argues that Obama’s doing most of the damage to his law now, not Republicans:

(Snip)

Oregon facing pressure, probes over dysfunctional ObamaCare website

Robert Shaffer

February 13, 2014

Despite receiving $160 million in taxpayer money, Oregon's ObamaCare website has yet to properly sign up a single person for health care.

There could be consequences. An Oregon legislator has gone to the FBI. Top officials have resigned. The state is investigating. And on Thursday, Republicans in Congress called for a federal probe.

In a letter to the comptroller general of the United States, Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore., asked the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) to find out where the money went, and if the feds could get it back. Walden told Fox News if Oregon's health care website were a car, it'd be a lemon.

"It's like a car that has no tires, no engine, no steering wheel -- the doors are locked and you can't get in," he said.

(Snip)