The “You might be an a-hole” test

Draggingtree

the-you-might-be-an-a-hole-testFlooping Aces:

7Oct

The “You might be an a-hole” test

By: DrJohn

obama-finger.jpg

We’re going to have a little test that will determine if you are an a-hole. But first, let’s have a look at the real Barack Obama. Let us review what kind of person he is. Obama is supposed to be the President of all of the United States and not just the President of his party. He is supposed to watch out for the general welfare of all of us. The Presidential Oath reads:

“I, name, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Nowhere in the oath does it allow for punishing Americans for doing nothing wrong.

Barack Obama has issued orders to close National Parks and make life miserable for Americans.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

Obama has stranded tourists in Yellowstone.

Obama has evicted elderly people from their homes.

Ordering National Parks closed is not enough for Obama. He had them barricaded and wired shut. Those structures have come to be known as “Barrycades.” Scissors-32x32.png

I really can't understand why the 'journalist' didn't ask the guy from the NPS to name the person who told him to make life difficult.....

Wouldn't that just be natural curiosity?

I think the 'journalist' is an a-hole.

Or was the 'quote' a fantasy? Sounds good, but did anyone really say it?