Unbelievable: Obama gets no questions at presser on ObamaCare rollout or shutdown theater

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
unbelievable-obama-gets-no-questions-at-presser-on-obamacare-rollout-or-shutdown-theaterHot Air:

I’m tempted to call it a clown show but that would be insulting to clowns:

It ran for one hour and six minutes, with 12 different reporters being called on — although, notably, not Ed Henry of Fox News — and between them they couldn’t muster one question about the catastrophe that is Healthcare.gov or the spectacle of National Park Rangers locking senior-citizen tourists out of war memorials and/or inside their hotels. I admit that, near the end of it, when Twitter was already starting to buzz about the oh-fer on this week’s two unhappy topics, I started rooting for the press corps to ignore them, not unlike how you might root for an opposing pitcher when he’s throwing a perfect game against your team in the ninth. On the one hand, it’s a disaster for your interests; on the other hand, you’re seeing something historic in process. Today, we all witnessed a perfecto — no runs, no hits, not the barest insinuation in front of a national television audience that the federal government’s behavior towards the public this week has alternated between almost literally unbelievable incompetence and vindictiveness. Amazing.

________

Being a lap dog means never having to beg for scraps from your master...