Police lock down Capitol after shots fired

clearvision

48459e0e-2c5a-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.htmlWashington Post:

Shots were fired outside the U.S. Capitol Thursday afternoon, and at least one Capitol Police officer was injured in the incident, police said.

The shooting occurred about 2:19 p.m. outside the Hart Senate Office building, on the northeast side of Capitol Hill near the intersection of Constitution Avenue, 2nd Street, and Maryland Avenue NE.

Witnesses reported two bursts of gunfire: it was unclear who did the shooting, whether it was the police or another person or both. Afterward, rescuers transported at least one injured person from the scene.Scissors-32x32.png

I love how one of the outlets had to add this:

"The violence follows the mass shooting last month at the Washington Navy Yard."

Woman driver was shot and killed. Supposed baby in car too. Says she came out shooting, will be interesting to see if this is the case.

I call for an immediate national ban on Assault Vehicles. I expect Nancy and Dianne to stand with me on the Capitol steps.

This was obviously an Assault Vehicle since it is black and has more power than is needed (for normal soccer mom driving)... these are the defining characteristics of evil black guns like the AR-15 and high capacity Glocks.

Join with me to ensure that these dangerous weapons are restricted to law enforcement and the families of high ranking liberal pols.

ss-131003-capitol-car-chase-tease-1250p.