“One of the Worst Statements by an American President in History”; Israeli Cabinet Blasts Obama’s UN Speech

Geee

one-of-the-worst-statements-by-an-american-president-in-history-israeli-cabinet-blasts-obamas-un-speechFront Page Magazine:

The politicians were particularly outraged by Obama’s statement that Israel’s security as a Jewish and democratic state depends on the realization of a Palestinian state.

Related:

“That is one of the worst statements by an American president in history,” said Transportation Minister Israel Katz, who heads the Likud’s governing secretariat. “Israel’s existence does not depend on anything, especially not the Palestinians. The US helps Israel, but we have always known to defend ourselves with our own force. We desire peace, but we will not take unnecessary risks and we will not accept any solution that endangers our existence.”Scissors-32x32.png

Look at the "body language" and then see some of the reader comments.

obama-netanyahu.jpg

I listened to less than 30 seconds of Zero's pontifications at the UN.

After I heard his self congratulatory and delusional statement "The world is safer now than FIVE years ago... " my ODS kicked in full blast and I stormed out of the TV room.

So since YOU came into office (FIVE years ago) you have lowered the oceans and soothed the raging seas.

• Like 1