Obama Presides Over Security Meltdown

Geee

57467Canada Free Press:

CNN’s story, “Chelsea or Bradley Manning: Addressing transgender people,” ignores the other alternative—he/she is simply a pervert who should have been booted out of the service years ago and should never have received a security clearance. The key question—not pursued by the media—is why Manning was allowed to remain in the Army when he was acting in violation of the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” policy.

Manning will pay a price in prison, but those who permitted this to happen have still not been held accountable.

In our August 1, 2010, article, “Military Homosexual Scandal Tied to WikiLeaks Treason,” we noted reports that Manning, the U.S. Army Intelligence analyst who leaked the classified information to WikiLeaks, was not only a homosexual but was considering a sex change.

Adding insult to injury, this traitor is now making this official, hoping the taxpayers pick up the bill.

We asked at the time, “Who in the Obama Administration—and the Department of Defense—was aware of his conduct and looked the other way? Was Manning given a pass because his ‘lifestyle’ was considered to be in favor and acceptable under the Obama Administration?”Scissors-32x32.png

57467:

CNN’s story, “Chelsea or Bradley Manning: Addressing transgender people,” ignores the other alternative—he/she is simply a pervert who should have been booted out of the service years ago and should never have received a security clearance. The key question—not pursued by the media—is why Manning was allowed to remain in the Army when he was acting in violation of the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” policy.

Manning will pay a price in prison, but those who permitted this to happen have still not been held accountable.

In our August 1, 2010, article, “Military Homosexual Scandal Tied to WikiLeaks Treason,” we noted reports that Manning, the U.S. Army Intelligence analyst who leaked the classified information to WikiLeaks, was not only a homosexual but was considering a sex change.

Adding insult to injury, this traitor is now making this official, hoping the taxpayers pick up the bill.

We asked at the time, “Who in the Obama Administration—and the Department of Defense—was aware of his conduct and looked the other way? Was Manning given a pass because his ‘lifestyle’ was considered to be in favor and acceptable under the Obama Administration?”Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee! If Obama had a son he'd be Chelsea Manning.......wait a moment.......are we sure that Obama even sired those daughters?

• Like 1

When I was home on leave from basic and tech school my parents and a couple of neighbors asked me what was going on. FBI agents were asking questions about me. Part of the security clearance process.

Point being at one time security clearances were taken seriously....today? I wonder.