HOLDER SUES TEXAS OVER VOTER ID LAW, CLAIMING RACISM

Geee

Holder-sues-Texas-voter-IDBreitbart:

On Thursday, Eric Holder’s Department of Justice announced a lawsuit against Texas over the state’s voter identification law, claiming that the law violated the Voting Rights Act, the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, and the 15th Amendment to the Constitution. The Justice Department is joining another lawsuit challenging redistricting in the state. The Supreme Court decided last month that Texas no longer required pre-clearance from the federal government in order to create voting laws. Eric Holder’s DOJ won’t take no for an answer, accusing Texas of adopting the law “with the purpose, and will have the result, of denying or abridging the right to vote on account of race, color, or membership in a language minority group.”Scissors-32x32.png

Could some kind soul please explain to me how requiring a photo ID is racist? Please use small words...I'm not that bright.

Could some kind soul please explain to me how requiring a photo ID is racist? Please use small words...I'm not that bright.

Because they say so, even I can understand that

Because they say so, even I can understand that

Smaller word! biggrin.png

Well, if your not that bright how were you able to obtain a photo ID?tongue.png

Well, if your not that bright how were you able to obtain a photo ID?tongue.png

Simple

obama-2008-navy-blue-campaign-t-shirt.jp

No one axed i a question. smile.png

Seriously, I've tried to figure this out. And I just don't get it, its not like only some people have to have a photo ID or anything.

Seriously, I've tried to figure this out. And I just don't get it, its not like only some people have to have a photo ID or anything.

I refer you to post #2wink.png

I refer you to post #2;)

I suspect you are correct.

Reminds me of Humpty Dumpty in Alice through the Looking Glass