Bo the dog travels to vacation spot on expensive tilt-rotor aircraft

Geee

bo-the-dog-travels-to-vacation-spot-on-expensive-tilt-rotor-aircraftDaily Caller:

Two of the nation’s most expensive combat aircraft, the MV-22 Osprey tilt-rotor, is being used to ferry President Barack Obama’s staff, luggage, pet dog and journalists to the president’s vacation retreat in Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.

The aircraft costs more than $10,000 per hour to operate, and is being used even while the president steps up his complaints about curbs on federal spending.

“During today’s flight to Martha’s Vineyard the MV-22‘s carried members of the White House Staff, the Media, and the Secret Service, and MV-22’s will fill the same role during future Presidential lifts,” said an Saturday report from the press pool.Scissors-32x32.png

I don't have a problem with this @Geee, this is is cost neutral:

the money that Obama and Valerie J saved by not sending in resources to rescue the Ambassador and his staff at the Benghazi outpost a year ago was set aside to fund this little novelty.

• Like 2

the money that Obama and Valerie J saved by not sending in resources to rescue the Ambassador and his staff at the Benghazi outpost a year ago was set aside to fund this little novelty.

I think pooch could have taken an air-conditioned SUV to the Vineyard.......and I'm not all that hot for the 1st Dogs support crew taking the Tilt-Rotor-Whirl-Away ride either.......[the 1st dog's vet......poop retriever/analyzer....and his team of Secret Service agents]

• Like 1

righteousmomma

DITTO!

and the money the sequester saved by eliminating firewooks for the 4th at places like Camp Lejeune and not doing flyovers in military jets and of course closing the White House to school kid tours

• Like 2

DITTO!

and the money the sequester saved by eliminating firewooks for the 4th at places like Camp Lejeune and not doing flyovers in military jets and of course closing the White House to school kid tours

One of the most egregious..........no more hot breakfast for US soldiers in harms way.....while billions go to Egypt & the Palestinians.