Democrats Continue to Prove that It's All about Vote-Buying

Geee

democrats_continue_to_prove_that_its_all_about_vote-buying.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Here's something I'll wager that we don't hear about from Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson, or Sheila Jackson Lee, or Jeremiah Wright, or Barack Hussein Obama, or the NAACP, or any Democrat for that matter. Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ), a Democrat and civil rights icon, speaking while aboard Air Force One about his "Great Society" to two sympathetic governors, said, "I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

LBJ also said (emphasis mine):

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

I know that LBJ's language was/is offensive, but hey -- LBJ was an offensive guy!

Civil rights, indeed! LBJ had only one purpose in mind, was doing nothing more than out-and-out vote buying. And what's worse is that blacks (and liberal whites) bought it.Scissors-32x32.png