What is the REAL Republican Creed? There are At Least Four – No Wonder People are Confused!

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
what-is-the-real-republican-creed-there-are-at-least-four-no-wonder-people-are-confusedvaright.com:

What is the REAL Republican Creed? There are At Least Four – No Wonder People are Confused!

Posted on 16 July 2011

When people ask what do Republicans believe in one should need point no further than the Republican Creed for an answer. The problem is, which creed do you refer to? There are at least four! Two are pretty good, the third marginal and the forth should be named the RINO Creed (Republican in Name Only).

Of the four creeds I found, the one I am most familiar with is the Virginia Republican Creed. It is also the one I am most partial towards, but as a Virginian, perhaps my bias is responsible. But what I really like is the succinctness of the Virginia Creed and the fact that it has all of the basic elements that I believe Republicans should strive to follow:

We Believe: Scissors-32x32.png

South Caroline Creed Scissors-32x32.png

Idaho Republican Creed: Scissors-32x32.png

Republican Party of Maryland. This one should make a conservative’s skin crawl! Scissors-32x32.png