Congress Exempts Itself From Obamacare Rate Shock as Americans Face Skyrocketing Premiums

Geee

guess-whose-healthcare-premiums-arent-going-up-next-year-n1654588Town Hall:

As everyday Americans face healthcare premium rate shock thanks to Obamacare, Congress and their staffs have just been exempted from having to pay thousands of dollars in extra cash for their healthcare next year. How? Their plans are being heavily subsidized by taxpayers. More from POLITICO:

Lawmakers and staff can breathe easy — their health care tab is not going to soar next year.

The Office of Personnel Management, under heavy pressure from Capitol Hill, will issue a ruling that says the government can continue to make a contribution to the health care premiums of members of Congress and their aides, according to several Hill sources.

A White House official confirmed the deal and said the proposed regulations will be issued next week.Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Wait a minute, I thought O Obamacare was going to treat every one equally. I really really hate giving anything to those jerks in congress

Draggingtree

guess-whose-healthcare-premiums-arent-going-up-next-year-n1654588:

As everyday Americans face healthcare premium rate shock thanks to Obamacare, Congress and their staffs have just been exempted from having to pay thousands of dollars in extra cash for their healthcare next year. How? Their plans are being heavily subsidized by taxpayers. More from POLITICO:

Lawmakers and staff can breathe easy — their health care tab is not going to soar next year.

The Office of Personnel Management, under heavy pressure from Capitol Hill, will issue a ruling that says the government can continue to make a contribution to the health care premiums of members of Congress and their aides, according to several Hill sources.

A White House official confirmed the deal and said the proposed regulations will be issued next week.Scissors-32x32.png

I sure hope this ends up in court, as I don't see how they can rewrite a law.

Wait a minute, I thought O Obamacare was going to treat every one equally. I really really hate giving anything to those jerks in congress

@cudjo !

Please show some decorum and respect

Jerks should be capitalized

blink.png

• Like 2