CIA is polygraphing operatives regularly, in an "unprecedented" attempt to keep Benghazi secrets, sources tell CNN, @DrewGriffinCNN reports 3:48 PM -

Geee

cnn-cia-is-polygraphing-benghazi-witnesses-to-keep-them-quietPJMedia:

What…the…

Prior to 2009, the CIA did not belong to any political party. Now, if this report is accurate, it’s looking like it has become an arm of Organizing for Action.

Update: Whoa.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Read: Analysis: CIA role in Benghazi underreported

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.Scissors-32x32.png

Report: CIA using polygraph tests to ensure Benghazi operations stay secret

The CIA allegedly had "dozens" of agency operatives on the ground at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi during last year's deadly terrorist attack that ended with the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and four other Americans.

Langley is taking extreme measures to mask the agency's operations in Benghazi and in northern Libya at the time of the strike, according to CNN.

Agency employees involved with CIA operations in the country are being subjected to monthly polygraph tests, among other counterintelligence measures, an unnamed source told CNN.

Those efforts, according to the source, are part of a larger effort to suppress any information from Congress or the public of U.S. intelligence operations that might have been taking place at the CIA annex to the consulate. Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/operations/315157-report-dozens-of-cia-operatives-in-benghazi-at-time-of-consulate-attack-

Report: CIA using polygraph tests to ensure Benghazi operations stay secret

The CIA allegedly had "dozens" of agency operatives on the ground at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi during last year's deadly terrorist attack that ended with the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and four other Americans.

http://youtu.be/ivccSPAgOuU

The CIA transferring weapons through Turkey to Syria is old news, this was reported back in Oct. or Nov. of last year.

Draggingtree

No More Benghazi BS… You Want Answers? Here is THE TRUTH

Posted on August 2, 2013 by Dean Garrison

The Benghazi attack that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans was, with almost 100% certainty, a planned prisoner exchange to swap Ambassador Chris Stevens for “The Blind Sheik.” It was, in my opinion, a deal between Barack Obama and Mohamed Morsi that went bad. Scissors-32x32.png

Americans are sick and tired of the media circus and the lack of results coming from Congress. We want the truth. The problem is that our congressional leaders don’t seem to be asking the right questions and they are certainly not talking to the right people. On Thursday, CNN’s Jake Tapper added to the growing Scissors-32x32.png

Great Theory but how can we prove anything when no one is talking?

The thing is that people are talking but no one seems to be listening. Witnesses and whistleblowers have been intimidated into silence in our own country but they are talking elsewhere. A lot of smart bloggers and journalists have caught on to this, and even though most of these stories don’t make it to the mainstream media, it does not mean they are not true. Now I want to summarize four stories that I feel lend credibility to this prisoner exchange scenario. All of them came from outside of our own borders. Scissors-32x32.png

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/08/02/no-more-benghazi-bs-you-want-answers-here-is-the-truth/#more-14766

No More Benghazi BS You Want Answers? Here is THE TRUTH

The Benghazi attack that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans was, with almost 100% certainty, a planned prisoner exchange to swap Ambassador Chris Stevens for The Blind Sheik. It was, in my opinion, a deal between Barack Obama and Mohamed Morsi that went bad. Scissors-32x32.png

thinking.gif Maybe, but I doubt it. 1. Too many people would have to sign off on this for it to be A. practical B. kept secret. A more reasonable explanation would be 1. AQIM wanted the weapons for themselves. B. Drive all Westerners out of Benghazi. C. They don't need a whole lot of reasons to attack us...a change of wind direction will do it.

But it is just the sort of thing I would expect to see at The D.C. Clothesline. Lot of wackos out there.

Draggingtree

The Benghazi attack that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans was, with almost 100% certainty, a planned prisoner exchange to swap Ambassador Chris Stevens for The Blind Sheik. It was, in my opinion, a deal between Barack Obama and Mohamed Morsi that went bad. Scissors-32x32.png

thinking.gif Maybe, but I doubt it. 1. Too many people would have to sign off on this for it to be A. practical B. kept secret. A more reasonable explanation would be 1. AQIM wanted the weapons for themselves. B. Drive all Westerners out of Benghazi. C. They don't need a whole lot of reasons to attack us...a change of wind direction will do it.

But it is just the sort of thing I would expect to see at The D.C. Clothesline. Lot of wackos out there.

Don’t think you read the article in its entirety by your comment

Dont think you read the article in its entirety by your comment

I stand by what I said. Occam's razor, the simplest answer is generally correct. As I said too many people would have to be involved for it to work (CIA, State Dept., federal bureau of prisons, FBI, US Marshalls the list goes on and on). That doesn't mean the Islamists don't want the Blind Sheik back Mosi has said he/they do, He's a big deal in the MB, and that doesn't mean some people in this administration weren't talking about it (given some of the people there nothing would surprise me less), but it is a long giant leap from that to this was the reason for the Benghazi attack.

No This is where he is going to be spending the rest of his days...and such fine company too.

Draggingtree

Dont think you read the article in its entirety by your comment

I stand by what I said. Occam's razor, the simplest answer is generally correct. As I said too many people would have to be involved for it to work (CIA, State Dept., federal bureau of prisons, FBI, US Marshalls the list goes on and on). That doesn't mean the Islamists don't want the Blind Sheik back Mosi has said he/they do, He's a big deal in the MB, and that doesn't mean some people in this administration weren't talking about it (given some of the people there nothing would surprise me less), but it is a long giant leap from that to this was the reason for the Benghazi attack.

No This is where he is going to be spending the rest of his days...and such fine company too.

well not knowing what was in the article / leaves you to comment on something as the O does without knowing the facts.

But I'll say of your comments on articles most of the time R very good lets face it you bring a lot to the table. cool.png