What Happens When All the Government Health Care Administration Workers Unionize?

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
what-happens-when-all-the-government-health-care-administration-workers-unionizeD C Clothesline:

What Happens When All the Government Health Care Administration Workers Unionize?

Posted on July 30, 2013 by Lance Winslow

Unionsduds-1-300x225.jpg

Not long ago, I was discussing the challenges with government bureaucracy, legislation, inefficiencies, and costs with an acquaintance. He said I should write an article about “what happens when all the health care workers unionize?” He didn’t say if he meant the private sector or public sector, but let’s say he meant all the government workers. It would be bad enough if every nurse, hospital janitor, and care-giving medical professional unionized in the public sector, so I will leave that for another article. Still, let’s talk about government unions and costs shall we?

Why did Detroit go bankrupt? Well, much of it has to do with legacy costs – retirement benefits and health care for already retired workers. Detroit was in a worsened pickle due to a mass exodus, job loses, economic recession and auto worker layoffs. The auto worker problem was due to unions who’d run away with the show, and Detroit city’s problem was with government worker union costs.

What about the DHS, yes, Scissors-32x32.png