The Spot for those who got banned today and others frustrated with Sen. Rubio’s Diary

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
the-spot-for-those-who-got-banned-today-and-others-frustrated-with-sen-rubios-diaryRedState: The Spot for those who got banned today and others frustrated with Sen. Rubio’s Diary

By: tngal (Diary) | July 29th, 2013 at 07:32 PM

Senator Marco Rubio penned a diary today entitled Shut Down Obamacare, Not Government. In short he outlines why it is imperative we defund Obamacare. Truly, a good cause and a good diary. No self respecting RedStater likes Obamacare, so for many he was merely preaching to the choir. Handing conservatives red meat, as it were.

I’m sure it was no shock to anyone that the responses quickly delved off into Rubio’s unforgivable sin, the support for amnesty and illegal immigration. Moderator Bill S was doing his best to keep posts on topic and at times it appeared as if he were playing whack a mole with irate posters. As soon as he would stop one, another would slip in. Threats were issued and I believe bans may have been enforced.

I never responded to the Senator fearing I, too, would be banned for calling him out on his audacity. Questioning how he could fundraise during a campaign on one position of an issue, then changing course so quickly after obtaining his goal of getting in office. Scissors-32x32.png

righteousmomma

What a quinky dink - just now I got the mail and opened a letter from U.S. Senator Rubio asking us to send a gift of $2, 500. down to "even $35 as support for "Rubio Victory Committee".

Not one word about immigration nor defunding obamacare. Its all about reaching out to new voters with reason and understanding and these figures: "We lost the African American vote 93% - 7%" (WELL DUUUHHH)

"We lost the Hispanic vote 71% -27% They were 10% of the vote

"We lost the under 30 vote 60% -40%"

"So no matter how you cut it, the GOP starts off the next election as a serious underdog with some of the fastedt -growing portiond of the electorate"

---------------------------------

Know this is a form letter but SOOOOOO disappointed that I guess Rubio won't be VDH's Tragic Hero

Draggingtree

What a quinky dink - just now I got the mail and opened a letter from U.S. Senator Rubio asking us to send a gift of $2, 500. down to "even $35 as support for "Rubio Victory Committee".

Not one word about immigration nor defunding obamacare. Its all about reaching out to new voters with reason and understanding and these figures: "We lost the African American vote 93% - 7%" (WELL DUUUHHH)

"We lost the Hispanic vote 71% -27% They were 10% of the vote

"We lost the under 30 vote 60% -40%"

"So no matter how you cut it, the GOP starts off the next election as a serious underdog with some of the fastedt -growing portiond of the electorate"

---------------------------------

Know this is a form letter but SOOOOOO disappointed that I guess Rubio won't be VDH's Tragic Hero

You must still be in good standing with the R.N. Committee, I cut my card up several yrs ago looking back can’t remember why.

@righteousmomma @Draggingtree I got one of those 'surveys' from the RNC yesterday. Asked whether you are for or against this conservative issue and that conservative issue, that of course if you filled it out you would say yes yes and yes. Then of course when you get to the end, it's really a fund raising letter and asks for money. I thought, well you've got the issues right, but you aren't doing a damn thing about them - so why the heck should I give you any money????

Draggingtree

@righteousmomma @Draggingtree I got one of those 'surveys' from the RNC yesterday. Asked whether you are for or against this conservative issue and that conservative issue, that of course if you filled it out you would say yes yes and yes. Then of course when you get to the end, it's really a fund raising letter and asks for money. I thought, well you've got the issues right, but you aren't doing a damn thing about them - so why the heck should I give you any money????

I got the survey last wk the only answer that could be is yes. ps I just trashed ohmy.png