Is Hillary Clinton a sure thing in 2016?

Geee

2533542Washington Examiner:

The assumption that Hillary Clinton is an overwhelming favorite in the 2016 presidential race is belied by the result of the latest poll from the Democratic Public Policy Polling firm. The poll does show Clinton far out in front of anyone else in Democratic primary pairings. But in general election pairings, PPP shows Clinton with statistically insignificant leads over Republicans Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan, and a statistically significant lead over Rand Paul. Clinton gets between 43% and 47% of the vote, below the 50% magic number in each case, with the Republicans between 39% (Paul) and 44% (Ryan).Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

"Is Hillary Clinton a sure thing in 2016?"

Admittedly not having read the article yet I say...and have said for some time, the answer is NO. In fact I'm going out on a limb and say she won't be the Democratic Party candidate in 2015, in fact she may not even run.

As always I reserve my God given constitutional right to be Wrong.

Couple of quick points

1. Lot of names left out, like say Governors (other than Christie).

2. Still plenty of time for some one to pop up.

@Valin

I think vanity and lust for power will overtake Hillary and she will run and be the nominee.

Never underestimate the ignorance of the general population - we can all give many instances of this. Recent -Wienergate.

• Like 1

@Valin

I think vanity and lust for power will overtake Hillary and she will run and be the nominee.

I should note I have never said she doesn't Want to be President, just that she (IMO) probably won't be the candidate, and may not even run. 08 was her shot at the brass ring and she blew it. The Obama gang was meaner nastier than the Clinton gang. And who would have thought that!. That would be like saying Carlo Gambino was meaner than Albert Anastasia. (Note: Gambino was the man behind the murder of Anastasia in 57)