Obama Backed Syrian Rebels Behead a Priest and Proudly Capture it On Video

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
obama-backed-syrian-rebels-behead-a-priest-and-proudly-capture-it-on-videoD C Clothesline:

Obama Backed Syrian Rebels Behead a Priest and Proudly Capture it On Video

Posted on July 1, 2013 by Dean Garrison

GRAPHIC VIOLENCE WARNING… The story you are about to read is twisted. The video is much worse. I want you to understand that if you have a weak stomach you should turn back now. I am angry and I will speak frankly on this subject. We can not continue to sugarcoat the facts and let our government off the hook. The people that are receiving our tax dollars are committing one atrocity after another and we must raise awareness. Our government is spending our tax dollars to support terrorists. With all of that said, please turn back now if you do not want to explore this topic in graphic detail. I don’t feel like it is enough to just throw it out there. Whoever dares read this needs to know just how sick these people are. Scissors-32x32.png

Syrian Truth reports:

A shocking video has emerged on the Internet showing US-backed Takfiri militants in Syria brutally beheading two Christians including a priest in the western city of Homs.

In the gruesome footage recently posted online, the militants who are said to be members of the terrorist al-Nusra Front, cut off the heads of two handcuffed men, including Father Francois Murad, with a small knife in front of a crowd of people. Scissors-32x32.png

I chose not to post the link to the video.