Obama’s leadership in worldwide Jihad hits a snag

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
56253Canada Free Press: Egyptians March against Obama Obama’s leadership in worldwide Jihad hits a snag

By David Rushton (Bio and Archives) Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourteen Million people marched in Egypt yesterday against the man Obama backed to be the Egyptian President. Morsi was Obama’s man and the Muslim Brotherhood was Obama’s party because Obama has the Muslim worldview.

Fourteen million people out of a country of 84 million is roughly the equivalent of 52 million Americans Marching against Barack Hussein Obama.

During his inauguration on January 20th 2009, a day that will live in infamy as being far worse for America than Pearl Harbor, Hussein Obama had a message for his Muslim friends as he offered them “a new way forward, based on mutual interest and mutual respect”. Who could have known at that time that he meant to offer American military support and American tax dollars to support Muslim fanatics in the destruction and captivity of their countries? Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

"Obama’s leadership in worldwide Jihad hits a snag'"

Just the kind of absolute nonsense I have come to expect from the nit cases a CFP.

Now I'm not saying Dufus David Rushton is dumber than Barbara Boxer...but I bet he could give her a run for her money.