Transportation Secretary: Gas Prices Will Never Go Down

Geee

transportation-secretary-gas-prices-will-never-go-down-n1630381Town Hall:

If you’re sick of high gas prices, too bad—they’re not going down, according to outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.

“Gas prices aren't going down,” he said in his final press conference, “they are not going to go down.”

During his four-plus years at DOT, the administration raised the mileage goal to 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025, a huge increase that will likely lead to hybrids flooding the car market.

"The kinds of vehicles people drive I think will change dramatically," said LaHood. "I believe that in the year 2025 when the gas standard goes to 54.5, I think just about every family in America will have some form of a hybrid."

If you’re sick of high gas prices, too bad—they’re not going down, according to outgoing Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.

And he is going to do everything thing he can to see this happens.

And he is going to do everything thing he can to see this happens.

This 'so called' RepublicanLMFAO.gif is leaving the administration soon. He has called his boss one of the greatest presidents. Maybe because he has kept those gas prices high, if that is what he admires so.

@Geee

Well an argument could be made that Obama is great. Like Augustus, Phillip II of Spain, Napoleon Bonaparte, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, among others were great (note I did not violate Godwins Law). Being Great is not always a good thing.

I am hoping he is a (very minor) footnote in history, as the end of the Big Government era.

I can dream can't I?

• Like 1