MSNBC Contributor: Clarence Thomas is Kind of Like a Holocaust-Enabling, Hitler-Loving Jew

Geee

msnbc-contributor-clarence-thomas-is-a-symbolic-genocideenabling-hitlerloving-jew-n1629562Town Hall:

“Clarence Thomas’ actions here today — though consistent, though tragic to me — are even more so in light of the bulk of decisions he’s rendered in the name of a judicial vote on the Supreme Court,” Dyson told Bashir. “A symbolic Jew has invited a metaphoric Hitler to commit holocaust and genocide upon his own people,” he concluded.

Actually, no. This is too repulsive to just shrug off as typical unhinged moonbattery, which is commonplace on this non-news network. This statement, even by their standards, is totally unacceptable. It should be offensive to everyone -- blacks, Jews, and everyone in between. Dyson regularly says outlandish things; I've even been on with him a few times, but this is just vile. The qualifiers "symbolic" and "metaphorical" are his clumsy attempt to distance himself from the odious analogy he makes: Because he agreed that a 1965 voting law has outlived its legitimate lifespan, Justice Clarence Thomas is akin to a Jewish Nazi collaborator. Dyson -- a Georgetown professor, by the way -- explicitly invokes the holocaust in drawing his comparison. Appalling. Host Martin Bashir responds to this venom with a calm "thank you." Question: Is there anything one could say for which one might get suspended at MSNBC? As a matter of fact, there is. Scissors-32x32.png

Video at link

righteousmomma

Despicable!

Did I read that right- the guy is a Georgetown professor?

Heard this yesterday and hope Rush addresses it today because he is a huge fan/friend of Justice Thomas.

Heard Juan Williams this morning and he seems to think that the tea party caused everything. They hate immigrants. They hate progress. They are fixated on a wall. They are just plain ole angry people.

Mary Katherine Hamm challenged him.