Out of Mind Experiences

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

18678 Patriot Post:
Out of Mind Experiences

By Burt Prelutsky · June 22, 2013

We have all heard of out of body experiences in which people claim to be hovering in the air gazing down on themselves. But I think that it's far more commonplace for left-wingers to take leave of their brains than their bodies. I mean, how can people with even half a brain possibly condone the things they do?

Take same-sex marriages, for instance. How such lunacy has come to be taken seriously as a civil right by so many on the Left makes you wonder if there is any goofy idea that these pinheads won't promote, any silly slogan they won't parrot. Every time I come across one of these farcical "marriages" on TV, I am reminded of those stomach-turning "beauty" contests involving five-year-olds decked out in lipstick, rouge, tiaras and evening gowns; grotesque parodies of normal life.

Or consider that this administration is encouraging Mexican consulates to tell illegal aliens to demand food stamps from the U.S. government. I'm reminded of a friend who wrote me to say that henceforth his unlicensed guns won't be illegal; they will merely be undocumented.

Speaking of guns, Benjamin Franklin once wisely observed that "Those who beat their guns into plowshares will soon be plowing for those who don't."Scissors-32x32.png

As someone else pointed out, in the U.S., a 13-year-old girl is already an adult who can be trusted to buy the day-after pill off the shelf, but 26-year-olds are still children who must be covered by their parents' medical insurance policies Scissors-32x32.png

"The Patriot Post (www.patriotpost.us/subscribe/ )"

As someone else pointed out, in the U.S., a 13-year-old girl is already an adult who can be trusted to buy the day-after pill off the shelf, but 26-year-olds are still children who must be covered by their parents' medical insurance policies

ALTER_zpsb8344769.jpg