Chelsea Clinton: My great-grandparents didn’t have access to Planned Parenthood’s crucial services

Valin

chelsea-clinton-my-great-grandparents-didnt-have-access-to-planned-parenthoods-crucial-servicesHot Air:

Allahpundit

6/21/13

Life News reported this earlier today and then a Twitter pal found the clip of her comments below. Skip to 19:30 or so for the key bit. Which services does she wish her unwed teenaged great-grandparents were able to avail themselves of? Lets give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she means contraception, not you know what. Americas abortion warriors cant be so far gone that theyre now lamenting their ancestors inability to terminate them out of existence. Can they?

No, she means contraception. Ninety-nine percent sure. Now Im imagining an alternate ending to Back to the Future in which Marty hands George a box of condoms in 1955 and promptly disappears. If M. Night Shyamalan ever remakes that movie, thats how itll end. And yes, the thought of Shyamalan brutalizing a modern classic horrifies me as much as it does you.

(Snip)

But lets not overthink this. Chelseas the daughter of one Democratic president and maybe eventually of another, and rule one for prominent Democrats is to kiss the ring of PP at any opportunity even if it means suggesting that in a perfect PP-run world your nearest and dearest might not be here. Mission accomplished.

Chelsea Clinton: "My great-grandparents didn’t have access to Planned Parenthood’s crucial services" --- And it's a damn shame!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Chelsea Clinton: "My great-grandparents didn’t have access to Planned Parenthood’s crucial services" --- And it's a damn shame!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us are really happy they didn't didn't.

My mother...single with one son...husband dead....pregnant with me.

That gets my vote!

Great Grandmammy should have kept her knees together!

• Like 1