Bombing victim calls suspects’ mom ‘vile’

Valin

bombing_victim_calls_suspects_mom_vileBoston Herald:

Christine McConville

6/19/13

A Boston Marathon bombing victim hospitalized for weeks after the blasts lashed out at the mother of the accused bombers, calling Zubeidat Tsarnaeva vile for her jihad-laced rants and denials.

Michelle LHeureux, a 38-year-old John Hancock consultant, told the Herald yesterday its time to stop being politically correct and speak out making her one of the first victims to stand up to the terror-talking Chechen family.

I feel a little bit of hatred towards her. I think she is a vile person, LHeureux said of the mom. If you dont like our country, get out. Its as simple as that.

(Snip)

Still, LHeureux says she feels mostly pity for accused 19-year-old bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Im not mad at him. Its more pity. ... Hes a child. Youre not born with that much hate. Youre indoctrinated into that, she said.

* Im anxious to hear what he has to say what his reasoning was. I can guess what its probably going to be, but I want to hear it, she told the Herald.

(Snip)

Its very frustrating to me that our government is not talking to each other, LHeureux said, referring to dropped intelligence about slain bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. It looks like it could have been prevented, or something could have been done to help this situation. I hope we learn from that, so that there are not more people like myself.

Thats what I hope comes out of this more than anything, that nobody else gets hurt like this, none of us deserved these injuries.

(Snip)

Vid At Link

^ Sad to say she will probably be a little old lady by the time this gets to trial. The way these things go.