Wednesday Marks the Return of the Tea Party

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
Wednesday-Marks-the-Return-of-the-Tea-PartyBig-Government:

Wednesday Marks the Return of the Tea Party

by Mike Flynn18 Jun 2013, 6:56 AM PDT

On Wednesday, at two rallies bracketing the Capitol, Tea Party and conservative activists will again take center-stage on two issues dominating the national political dialogue. Reps. Steve King, Michele Bachmann and other members of the Tea Party Caucus will host a nearly day-long dialogue and discussion on immigration reform. On the other side of the Capitol, Tea Party grass roots organizations will hold a rally to "Audit the IRS," in response to the agency's efforts to intimidate conservative organizations.

The immigration event hosted by Rep. King begins at 9am on the East side of the Capitol. The morning event will run until Noon and feature several members of Congress and national conservative leaders. Glenn Beck, who was an early supporter of the Tea Party movement will speak at the event.

At Noon, on the West side of the Capitol, Tea Party Patriots are hosting a rally to "Audit the IRS." Sens. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and many member of Congress are scheduled to speak. Glenn Beck and other conservative leaders will also speak. Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

I wasn't aware I went away. I wonder where I went...and did I have a good time?

I sure didn't know I went away but now back glad we both found ourself -- could we have been up on the "Mother Ship" with hmmmm better let that alone

Draggingtree

TEA Party Audit the IRS Rally

Nobody home at the White House but the Tea Party

By Judi McLeod (Bio and Archives) Wednesday, June 19, 2013

While publicity hounds Barack and Michelle Obama primped and preened over in Ireland and searched out the roots of their “Irish ancestors”, before heading out to Berlin, tens of thousands of Tea Party stalwarts will be out in force on Capitol Hill today searching for their country.

The last time the Tea Party showed up en masse for the historic 9/12, President Obama absurdly flew over their estimated 1.8 million turnout in Marine 1 on his way to Minneapolis. The rag and tag drum and fife marchers, culled by William Temple and Gene Hoyas over the Internet and forced by park authorities to start off on their march one and a half hours ahead of schedule, literally marched into history. There was not a dry eye among them when they heard the deafening cheers from the throngs waiting for them at Capitol Hill Scissors-32x32.png

Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55995

I wasn't aware I went away. I wonder where I went...and did I have a good time?

I sure didn't know I went away but now back glad we both found ourself -- could we have been up on the "Mother Ship" with hmmmm better let that alone

I was thinking more along the lines of shape shifting alien lizards and their base in Antarctica...Only a far out wacko would even consider the Mother Ship. I prefer to remain grounded in reality. blink.png

• Like 1