CBS News: Radical Muslims in Iran Are Pretty Much Like the Tea Party

Valin

cbs-news-radical-muslims-are-pretty-much-like-the-tea-party-n1621726Tip Sheet:

Katie Pavlich

Jun 17, 2013

It never stops. CBS News is at it again. This time, they've compared radical Islamic men running for the Iranian presidency to....the Tea Party.

Ironically, CBS News anchor Scott Pelley essentially said over the weekend that his outlet needed to be objective in order to reach every audience.

DEADLINE: So for you, other outlets especially the cable news networks do center on just one segment of the political spectrum in their reporting?

PELLEY: Certainly. Its no surprise. Fox is associated with the right and MSNBC is associated with the left and theyve done that because it is a business model. Its a strategy. Theyve decided to bite off one small part of the viewership and be happy with that 200,000 viewers, 300,000 viewers that they have. But when you are talking to 7 million viewers across the country, man you have got to represent everybodys views and have got to give them the impression that you are being as honest as you know how to be.

(Snip)

WARNING: Hate filled hating haters hurling hate.

Iran-Violence.jpg

ED-AJ347_reynol_E_20090414145152.jpg

Now I can see why CBS News could confuse the two. However if you look closely you will notice some very subtle differences.

Radical Muslims in Iran Are Pretty Much Like the Tea Party

Yup.... I agree.

We beheaded a Jew at the last Tea Party Rally that I attended... and the suicide vest concession table was a huge money maker. (the "junior" sizes were extremely popular with the soccer moms)

Radical Muslims in Iran Are Pretty Much Like the Tea Party

Yup.... I agree.

We beheaded a Jew at the last Tea Party Rally that I attended... and the suicide vest concession table was a huge money maker. (the "junior" sizes were extremely popular with the soccer moms)

That reminds me, it's your turn to bring the snacks to the next meeting.smile.png

@NCTexan

It appears to me these people (the MSM) get up in the morning and ask themselves...just how can I aggravate and alienate a large portion of the viewing public, while looking like a total boob today?