State Department: Quash an investigation? Who … us?

Valin

state-department-quash-an-investigation-who-usHot Air:

Ed Morrissey

6/11/13

Yesterday, CBS News published documents that showed the State Department had quashed or obstructed Inspector General investigations into serious wrongdoing by high-ranking officials, including one Ambassador who ditched his security team to importune prostitutes in public parks. Today, that story gets more sordid in NBCs follow-up, which shows that investigators suspected the same Ambassador of targeting ***minor children Meanwhile, the State Department calls allegations of obstruction and interference preposterous:

(Snip)

Update: The New York Post names names:

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clintons security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

A chief investigator for the agencys inspector general wrote a memo outlining eight cases that were derailed by senior officials, including one instance of interference by Clintons chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

(Snip)

state--300x450.jpg

US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman, with his wife in Brussels, was investigated over claims he solicited prostitutes.

*** I'm Sorry, I have some real serious problems with this! If true, I'm thinking.....Baseball Bat applied vigorously.

Top story on CNN site... Somebody lasso those flying pigs!

Snap1-13_zps2f99f70c.jpg

I have a question. Is there any (?) Dept. of this administration that is not involved in a serious scandal? I mean misunderstanding.

Well I'm glad we have that straighten out. A Report will be ready by the end of the decade....you have my word on that.

I have a question. Is there any (?) Dept. of this administration that is not involved in a serious scandal? I mean misunderstanding.

But @Valin

This is the most transparent administration ever!

hear_see_speak_no_evil_hg_wht.gif