DHS insider: It’s about to get very ugly

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
55749Canada Free Press: Seriously dangerous times ahead. Deadly times. War, and censorship under the color of authority and under the pretext of of national security DHS insider: It’s about to get very ugly By Doug Hagmann (Bio and Archives) Friday, June 7, 2013

Washington, D.C.—Something quite unexpected happened just hours ago, in the dark of night,Scissors-32x32.png It was during this layover that something seemingly ripped from the pages of a spy novel took place.

While I was in the middle of a perfectly good and well needed sleep in the very early hours of this morning, I received a message. I cannot disclose how I received this message, at least not now. The discerning reader will understand why, which, by the way, would make a very interesting story alone. The message was extremely clear and precise. I was to meet my high level DHS insider at a very specific location in Washington, DC, at a time when most ‘normal’ people, except third-shift workers are still asleep. And, I was to come alone and make certain that I was not being followed, and I was to leave any cell phone or electronic device behind.

The details

“If anyone thinks that what’s going on right now with all of this surveillance of American citizens is to fight some sort of foreign enemy, they’re delusional. If people think that this ‘scandal’ can’t get any worse, it will, hour by hour, day by day. This has the ability to bring down our national leadership, the administration and other senior elected officials working in collusion with this administration, both Republican and Democrats Scissors-32x32.png

I just heard from a friend that I have mentioned on this site recently and he said 'I could tell you some stuff but I'd probably wind up in prison'.

Seems as though there is a lot more to this than I originally thought. Beginning to get down right scary.

I just heard from a friend that I have mentioned on this site recently and he said 'I could tell you some stuff but I'd probably wind up in prison'.

Seems as though there is a lot more to this than I originally thought. Beginning to get down right scary.

It's been 43 years next Aug. and there are things I could tell you and I would end up in jail. There's a reason why (even though it is abused) we have security classifications.

Ask yourself this small question...its June 6 2003 and the same exact story comes out. What would your reaction be?

The problem is way too many people are all too ready to get their panties in a bunch over anything that starts out with the words Today The Obama Administration...... Now I grant you this gang of clowns and thugs have given us plenty of reasons to react this way (particularity if people don't obsess on this kind of thing ), but by this time reason...logic and around 20 minutes of investigation and we should see this is...well a nothing story. Because this is what the NSA has been doing since Sept. 12 2001.

Draggingtree

National Insecurity Seminar: Killing off the United Sates dollar, World War Three, War against Christianity

Doug Hagmann tells seminar three major crisis events are imminent

By Marijane Green (Bio and Archives) Sunday, June 9, 2013

Raleigh-Durham, NC-Three major crisis events are about to take place, revealed Doug Hagmann, the featured speaker Saturday 8 June 2013, on the second day of the “National Insecurity” seminar held in at the Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church outside of Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.

This second day of the three-day seminar also featured Hagmann’s son Joe Hagmann, and Marine Gold Star mother Susan Price, who gave her speech the night before to kick off the seminar.

Doug Hagmann was expanding on his latest Canada Free Press article, DHS Insider: It’s about to get very ugly.” This explosive story, in which he wrote would contain more details than the story revealed, needs to be read to under the context of his seminar speech.Scissors-32x32.png

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55781

Draggingtree

Published: June 7, 2013 Updated: 4:17 p.m.

Editorial: All this snooping is legal, and that's the problem

Protections against ‘unreasonable searches and seizures’ need strengthening.

ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

After publication in 1949 of his decidedly dystopian novel, "Nineteen Eighty-Four," George Orwell mailed a copy to Aldous Huxley, his onetime professor at Eton College, who was living and working in Southern California.

In his response to Orwell, in England, Huxley posited that the future he foresaw in his 1932 novel, "Brave New World," in which "infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis" would be used "as instruments of government" to manipulate people "into loving their servitude," was likelier than Orwell's vision of a society with omnipresent government surveillance. Scissors-32x32.png

We remember well that, when John Roberts was nominated in 2005 to be chief justice of the United States, she commendably insisted that one of the most important issues he needed to address at his confirmation hearing was "the constitutional right to privacy."

Eight years later, Sen. Feinstein is singing from a different hymnal. She seems not to share the sound and fury that followed the revelation this week that the NSA has surreptitiously obtained the phone records of more than 100 million Verizon customers.

"It is lawful," she said.Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://www.ocregister.com/articles/government-511823-surveillance-orwell.html

Draggingtree

Restoring truth to the media and setting the record straight

The Truth Lives Over Here, Too, Mr. Beck

By Judi McLeod (Bio and Archives) Monday, June 10, 2013

Some half a million people read Doug Hagmann’s Friday Canada Free Press (CFP) column, DHS Insider: It’s about to get very ugly.

A good thing too because Glenn Beck, who read most of the Hagmann column on his radio show today didn’t seem to know he was reading American investigator/radio talk show host and senior CFP columnist Doug Hagmann.

To Beck Hagmann was a “Canadian journalist”, “in a Canadian newspaper”.

Proof of how Beck identified Hagmann and CFP is available at the one hour:13-minute mark of today’s show.

Hagmann is, of course, an American with his own radio show, The Hagmann-Hagmann Report and a longtime senior CFP columnist.

Beck knows CFP as he has twice mentioned us on his television show.

“Glen Beck is a schmuck! This morning he talked about Doug Hagmann’s article without making reference either to Doug or to CFP. He vaguely said he read it in a Scissors-32x32.png

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55808

Draggingtree

High Profiling Doug Hagmann against NSA
By Judi McLeod (Bio and Archives) Wednesday, June 12, 2013

cover061213.jpg

More than half a million readers learned Doug Hagmann’s name last Friday after he wrote a column trying to warn Americans, “It’s about to get very ugly” and millions more have read his Insider Reports published on Canada Free Press (CFP).
Detractors will swim in like sharks begging to differ, but Hagmann was among the first, if not the first to spread the truth about Benghazi; that four courageous Americans lost their lives most tragically there not because of an anti-Muslim video but because the American administration they worked for was running guns into Syria through Turkey.Scissors-32x32.png

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55844

Draggingtree
The Holder hammer & the Chicago plumbers, Centralization of power More DHS insider from DC

By Doug Hagmann (Bio and Archives) Thursday, June 20, 2013

As noted in my June 7, 2013 report titled DHS Insider: It’s about to get very ugly, the additional information provided to me that was temporarily withheld from publication is now being released. The methodical and incremental release of information was (and is) deliberate, to allow other things to play out, such as the public exposure to the name Edward Snowden and his revelations regarding just how extensive the domestic surveillance apparatus is—and who the surveillance is actually targeting.

Back to the early hours of June 7, 2013

“You’ve got to understand that they are trying to find the likes of me,” stated my source. Pretty soon, no one is going to be talking to anybody, especially in the alternative media, even about the damn weather. They won’t risk it, and I’m not just talking about a risk to their careers, either. There has been a systematic method of intimidation with some known and even “approved” media contacts, not just against them, but against their families,” he emphasized.

“Just give it two weeks at most, it will come out that no one will talk to the media,” he added. [Author note: See this article about AP CEO confirming their sources won’t talk anymore, dated 19 June 2013]. “But let me give you some details about some things I was told tooScissors-32x32.png

But the ultimate client or recipient of the information was the Obama White House. Scissors-32x32.png

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/56029