Obama’s top economic adviser leaving the White House

Geee

2530688Washington Examiner:

President Obama’s top economic adviser, Alan Kruegman, is leaving his White House job to teach at Princeton University, the White House Press Office announced today.

“I am deeply grateful to President Obama for the opportunity to serve twice in this Administration, and for the chance to do what I could to help the Nation recover from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, and put policies in place that create good jobs and help reignite a rising, thriving middle class,” Krueger, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, said in a statement. “It has been one of the highest privileges of my life to serve the American people.”

Krueger has been the face of Obama’s economic policy, issuing the White House analysis of each month’s jobs report and defending the administration’s record on a regular basis, including throughout the campaign season. He’s also been “the driving force behind many of the economic policies that I have proposed,” Obama said today.Scissors-32x32.png

clearvision

He’s also been “the driving force behind many of the economic policies that I have proposed,” Obama said today.

OK good that he is gone.... but the replacement will be worse I'm sure.

The author says initially that Alan Kruegman is leaving and then keeps referring to Krueger. Same person, a nickname or what?

The replacement will be whoever Obama is told to make.