Former poll worker pleads no contest in vote fraud

Valin

former-poll-worker-pleads-no-contest-vote-fraud-0WVXU:

Howard Wilkinson

5/28/13

Melowese Richardson, the Madisonville poll worker accused for voting illegally for herself and others over three elections, entered no contest pleas in court this morning to four of the eight charges against her.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Robert Ruehlman accepted the plea bargain reached between Richardson's attorney and assistant county prosecutor William Anderson and found Richardson guilty of four counts of illegal voting.

(Snip)

Richardson voted twice for herself in the 2012 election; and in elections in 2012, 2011 and 2009, she cast ballots for a number of friends and family members - one of whom was in a coma at the time.

She is the third person convicted in a wide-ranging investigation of voter fraud by the Hamilton County Board of Elections that has resulted in six indictments so far.

H/T PJ Tatler

Least we forget

Ohio voter fraud relatively low

BY JIM PROVANCE

BLADE COLUMBUS BUREAU CHIEF

COLUMBUS — Twenty people voted both in battleground Ohio and in another state during last year’s presidential election, while 115 more voted twice in the state, the top elections official said on Thursday.

In the majority of those cases, the fraudulent ballots were caught and not counted, but in some cases they did make it through the state’s defenses, according to Secretary of State Jon Husted.

(snip)

So Nothing to see here...move along now....I said Move along! Unless you want to be audited.

clearvision

Strange plea bargain if punishment was not agreed to.

Mentions another man convicted.... he got: "no jail time; and will be placed in a diversion program. If he does not get in any more trouble, his record will be expunged and he will be allowed to vote again." Wow scary. I guess he did have to pay for a lawyer....

Strange plea bargain if punishment was not agreed to.

Mentions another man convicted.... he got: "no jail time; and will be placed in a diversion program. If he does not get in any more trouble, his record will be expunged and he will be allowed to vote again." Wow scary. I guess he did have to pay for a lawyer....

Well it's only Voter Fraud, and besides I suspect they voted the correct way...so no big deal. Now if they had been Republicans.....!