Coffee Shop

Rheo

and a "micropenis"

I get emails in my junk mail all the time with magic potions that could fix that problem.

SmilingBob20with20coffee_xlarge.jpeg

It seems to me a guy would be asking some questions long before age 63.

It seems to me a guy would be asking some questions long before age 63.

@Valin I don't know about that...

I'm pretty sure most of these "guys" are at least that age or older!

080712_durbin.jpg220px-Carl_Levin_official_portrait.jpgmedium_dennis25.jpg35318958_Immigration_00f14_image_1024w_x40%20GOP%20Senators%20Send%20Letter%20to

SrWoodchuck

Ugh. What an obnoxious man.

He really needs a clown nose.

Not to mention......bigger shoes for the feet he has in his mouth.......

I'm not sure if Rep. McDermott is

A Clueless

B An idiot

C Ignorant

D. All of the above.

• Like 2

A Certified Democrat A-Hole
B Certified Democrat A-Hole
C Certified Democrat A-Hole

D. All of the above.

• Like 2

D. All of the above.

If I were a Democrat I'd be embarrassed by him.

A Clueless

B An idiot

C Ignorant

D. All of the above.

The choice liberal would cover all of the above - including NCT's choices.

• Like 1

A Clueless

B An idiot

C Ignorant

D. All of the above.

The choice liberal would cover all of the above - including NCT's choices.

Least we forget. A little Blast From The Past.....

Wikipedia Jim_McDermott

(Snip)

2002 Iraq Trip

In the fall of 2002, McDermott and fellow Representatives David Bonior of Michigan, Nick Rahall of West Virginia and Mike Thompson of California visited Iraq; in Baghdad they met with members of parliament and the Iraqi Foreign Minister, and in Basra they met with residents who talked about the effect on them of the Iraq sanctions. American conservatives sharply criticised McDermott for this trip, and for his predictions that President George W. Bush would "mislead the American public" to justify military action and that no WMD would be found in Iraq.[9]

After this trip, McDermott's opponents dubbed him "Baghdad Jim";[10][11] his supporters point out that he has been proven correct on the facts.[12]

According to a disclosure form filed with the clerk of the House of Representatives, the nonprofit organization Life for Relief and Development paid McDermott's $5,510 travel expenses for the Iraq trip. On March 26, 2008, a Bush Administration indictment accused Muthanna Al-Hanooti of arranging for the trip and paying for it with funds from Saddam Hussein's intelligence agency, the IIS.[13] Ultimately these charges were dropped; Al-Hanooti was convicted of attempting to sell Iraqi oil to raise money for humanitarian purposes without permission of the U.S. Treasury.[14]

(Snip)

Pledge of Allegiance

On April 28, 2004, Congressman McDermott omitted the phrase "under God" while leading the House in reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. The incident occurred after atheist Michael Newdow lost his court case to have the phrase "under God" dropped from the Pledge, and after McDermott had voted against a congressional resolution that called for overturning a court ruling that declared the phrase unconstitutional. In 1954, during the McCarthy era and communism scare, Congress had passed a bill, which was signed into law, to add the words "under God."[19] McDermott later stated that he had "reverted to the pledge as it was written and taught in the public schools throughout my childhood", as the phrase "under God" was added in 1954, the year in which McDermott graduated from high school;[20] he turned 18 in late December of that year, after graduating.[21]

(Snip)

In December 2004, the House Ethics Committee investigated McDermott over the leaking of an illegally recorded telephone conversation during a 1997 committee investigation of then-Speaker Newt Gingrich.

In the conversation, Mr. Gingrich, his lawyer and several other Republican Congressmen discussed how Gingrich's Congressional allies should deal with the political consequences of his admission that he had violated House ethics rules by giving inaccurate information to the House Ethics Committee for its inquiry into his use of tax-exempt funds. Democrats have described the conversation as evidence that Mr. Gingrich broke an agreement with the Ethics Committee that he would not orchestrate a politically motivated response to those committee findings.[22]

The recording was made by John and Alice Martin, who claimed that they had overheard the conversation on a police scanner, decided to record it for posterity's sake, and then decided that it might be important for the Ethics Committee to hear.[23] The Martins gave the tape to McDermott because he was the senior Democrat on the Ethics Committee.[24] Within two days, reportedly after the Republican Ethics Committee Chair Nancy L. Johnson refused to allow a vote on making the tape part of the committee's records, sending the tape to the Justice Department, or taking any action against participants in the conversation,[25] and over the warning of the Committee's counsel of possible legal liability, McDermott gave the tape to several media outlets, including the New York Times.

(Snip)

What a great public servant!!

D. All of the above.

If I were a Democrat I'd be embarrassed by him.

Sadly... most are not and embrace his very essence.

@Geee

The Split Between the States

THE EDITORIAL BOARD

June 5, 2013

Cliff Note version....Minnesota GOOD Wisconsin BAD.

We're much better people over here!

tongue.png

BTW Yesterday Scott Walker (aka the spawn of satan) survived the recall. This in goes without saying is one more proof that Wisconsin is full of bad terrible evil wicked people.

@Geee

THE EDITORIAL BOARD

June 5, 2013

tongue.png

BTW Yesterday Scott Walker (aka the spawn of satan) survived the recall. This in goes without saying is one more proof that Wisconsin is full of bad terrible evil wicked people.

And are they racists as well?

@Geee

THE EDITORIAL BOARD

June 5, 2013

tongue.png

And are they racists as well?

Well That Goes Without saying!

New Jersey Governor Christie names Attorney General Chiesa to Senate

Thu Jun 6, 2013 1:47pm EDT
(Reuters) - New Jersey Governor Chris Christie on Thursday appointed state Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa to temporarily fill the Senate seat left vacant by the death of veteran Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg.

Chiesa, who previously served on the Republican governor's transition team, will serve only until October 16, when a special election will be held for the U.S. Senate seat, Christie said at a press conference.

@Valin. It's an honor to be called out by the NYT. And, Sorry, it is also an honor to be the antithesis of Mn.tongue.pngtongue.png

Well well puff puff OH YEAH!!

the dreaded OH Yeah attack...there's no defense for it.

Blech.

Chris-Matthews-screenshot-100312.jpg

Am I gonna have to play the Race card on you?

Oh yes, please -- go right ahead.5vi-vi.gif