The big Benghazi mystery: Where was Obama while 4 Americans perished?

Geee

050913-655410-benghazi-hearing-gregory-hicks-libya-whistleblowers.htmInvestors Business Daily:

The most over-used trick of Barack Obama's reign of error in Washington is whenever something adverse happens, just ignore it. Keep on talking happy. And with a complicit or, at best lazy, capitol media corps the problem will eventually melt away.

Remember all those new jobs that almost $1 trillion of stimulus was going to create by the hundreds of thousands any month now? That was 2009. We're still waiting. And as recently as last weekend Obama is still claiming that job creation is his top priority.

The budget deficit Obama was going to halve? It's been $1 trillion-plus each year.

The spending cuts that really, truly are necessary to get our national debt under control? It's grown by $6 trillion-plus under this guy. Print some more money. The score of green energy projects run by Obama pals with taxpayer underwriting that went bankrupt? Hey, well at least we tried. The gun-running scheme into Mexico by federal agents under Eric Holder? Well, he didn't know about it.

The single stench that's stuck is the 9/11 attack on the Benghazi consulate when four Americans were killed. Perhaps because it strikes at the moral core of many Americans that we don't leave countrymen to die without at least trying to help.Scissors-32x32.png

They were not his countrymen. This isn't the country he calls his. We are a means to his end of us/US as we know it....too bad, so sad that some guys got killed.

Party on and send those checks!

Nothing is going to come of this. He will skate, slither and slime his way through as the checks pour into his causes....from his "people".

carry on. I'm in a pissy frame of mind.

• Like 1

clearvision

They were not his countrymen. This isn't the country he calls his. We are a means to his end of us/US as we know it....too bad, so sad that some guys got killed.

Nothing is going to come of this. He will skate, slither and slime his way through as the checks pour into his causes....from his "people".

Yes she is, and so am I, and it is feeding off of each other, so nobody better post anything close to the line tonight or your going to get suspended....ohmy.png

Yes she is, and so am I, and it is feeding off of each other, so nobody better post anything close to the line tonight or your going to get suspended....ohmy.png

Why can't we all just get along?

0.jpg

Why can't we all just get along?

0.jpg

Because 1/2 the country are friggin morons.

They are taking over. huh.png

• Like 1

clearvision

Hey that's sexist.

Hey that's sexist.

Don't bait me you racist. laugh.png

And on a completely shocking totally unexpected front...

(Prepare yourself)

(Ready?)

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference

Jonathan Karl

5/10/13

When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.

ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

(Snip)

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November.

(Snip)

I cannot tell you how shocked...stunned...and amazed I am at this surprising revelation...Oh if only someone had said something about this last fall!...oh wait.

Real Clear Video: Krauthammer On Benghazi "Cover-Up": "This Story Isn't Going To Explode; This Is A Drip, Drip, Drip Story"

(Snip)

So it was not that great of a crime. But they decided, in the middle of an election, where the president had proclaimed 'al Qaeda was gone, we've conquered all of this. The War on Terror is over. I'm a big hero. Osama is slain. GM is alive and Osama is dead.' In the middle of a campaign where they're pushing this, they decided to maintain that line -- they would suppress the truth, they would demote a hero like [Gregory] Hicks. They would shout at him, they would threaten him, they would not allow him to meet with a Congressional delegation. All of these things, I think, are part of a cover-up. (O'Reilly Factor, May 9, 2013)

As I've been saying This did not have to go down this way. If the Administration had just admitted they screwed up, we would not be having this discussion right now.

“Invitation”: A Benghazigate poem

Raymond Maxwell Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Maghreb (North Africa) Affairs

The Queen’s Henchmen

request the pleasure of your company

at a Lynching – to be held

at 23rd and C Streets NW

on Tuesday, December 18, 2012

just past sunset.

Dress: Formal, Masks and Hoods -

the four being lynched

must never know the identities

of their executioners, or what/

whose sin required their sacrifice.

A blood sacrifice –

to divert the hounds -

to appease the gods -

to cleanse our filth and

satisfy our guilty consciences.

(Snip)

righteousmomma

I vividly remember going to visit my daughter and family in Chicago right after Benghazi. I was appalled at the lack of news coverage interest by all news sources - written and aired - and the total ignorance of the citizens . ( I had watched Fox here and we had discussed at TRR but we all were in a vacuum.)

Draggingtree

The Big Benghazi Lie: State Department Deleted Key Facts From Talking Points

Posted on | May 10, 2013

Jonathan Karl of ABC News reports that an entire paragraph of the CIA’s original assessment of the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was deleted after political objections were raised by a State Department official. The deleted paragraph — which referenced prior CIA warnings about terrorist attacks in Libya — was one of numerous revisions made in the talking points:

White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November. Scissors-32x32.png

http://theothermccain.com/2013/05/10/the-big-benghazi-lie-state-department-deleted-key-facts-from-talking-points/

Democrats Actively Working to Undermine Testimony of Benghazi Whistleblower

8:37 AM, May 10, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

NBC's Lisa Myers said this morning on TV that Democrats have been calling her to attempt to undermine the testimony of Benghazi whistleblower Gregory Hicks:

"There is something called Benghazi going on," said Myers. "And I think the Democrats now are starting to worry about it. I started--I got calls from a number of Democrats yesterday trying to undermine Greg Hicks's testimony, saying he wasn't demoted, etc. So I think they feel that some damage was done by those three witnesses on Wednesday."

(Snip)

Breitbart vid at Link

• Like 1

@Rheo, @Valin, @SrWoodchuck

I have finally decoded the White House method to present the facts.

ORIGINAL

We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex.

We do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qaj’ida participated in the attack. Ansar al Sharia did not deny that some of its members were involved.

We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the annex.

The crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals from across many sectors of Libyan society. That being said, we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qa’ida participated in the attack.

Initial press reporting linked the attack to Ansar al-Sharia. The groups has since released a statement that its leadership did not order the attacks, but did not deny that some of its members were involved. Ansar al-Sharia’s Facebook page aims to spread Sharia in Libya and emphasises the need for jihad to counter what it views as false interpretations of Islam, according to an open source study.

Now just present to the public the important letters in Bold below:

We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. We do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qaj’ida participated in the attack. Ansar al Sharia did not deny that some of its members were involved. We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the annex. The crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals from across many sectors of Libyan society. That being said, we do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al Qa’ida participated in the attack. Initial press reporting linked the attack to Ansar al-Sharia. The groups has since released a statement that its leadership did not order the attacks, but did not deny that some of its members were involved. Ansar al-Sharia’s Facebook page aims to spread Sharia in Libya and emphasises the need for jihad to counter what it views as false interpretations of Islam, according to an open source study.

Final stylistic and non-substantive version for Susan Rice to peddle:

There was a hateful video that was disseminated on the Internet.

-- Edited by Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton

• Like 3

Matt takes on a voyage in his Acme MKIV time machine.

Benghazi Hall of Shame

Remembering the officials and commentators who inaccurately blamed a murderous attack at least in part on an obscure YouTube trailer.

Matt Welch

May 9, 2013

U.S. Embassy in Cairo:

Anthea Butler, associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania:

Rev. Steven D. Martin, CEO of the New Evangelical Partnership for the Common Good:

Bill Press, radio host:

Tim Wu, The New Republic:

Eric Posner, professor at the University of Chicago Law School

Plus the usual suspects....His Obamaness...Mommy Clinton...aka the smartest woman to ever walk the earth...Jay the 3rd grader Carney....etc.

Draggingtree

Should Congress Convene a Select Committee on Benghazi?

Four Americans are dead and there are many questions about what happened that night that still need to be answered.

by The Editors

May 9, 2013 - 8:06 pm

The hearings on the Benghazi attack are over. The eyewitnesses have given testimony that directly contradicts much of the administration’s narrative that they tried to establish in the aftermath. Four Americans are dead and there are many questions about what happened that night that still need to be answered.

Should Congress convene a select committee of congressmen and senators from both parties to try and get to the bottom of what happened?

Leave your opinion in the comments section. If you haven’t registered, please take a few seconds to do so.Scissors-32x32.png

http://pjmedia.com/blog/should-congress-convene-a-select-committee-on-benghazi/