Winter Storm Warning posted for Minn., Wis.

Valin

Winter-storm-watch-posted-for-Minn-WisKARE:

GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - A winter storm warning is posted for much of Minnesota and two western Wisconsin counties. Other areas including the south metro have been issued a Winter Weather Advisory. Rain showers will be marching north tonight, mixing with snow in western and central/northern Minnesota.

Accumulations will be possible in western Minnesota and northern Minnesota with near 6" in some locations. Expect rain showers mixing with a few wet flakes. Some of the showers could be heavy, especially in southeast Minnesota. The rain then changes to snow tomorrow.

(Snip)

If we turn to snow early enough Thursday and there's enough moisture there's the potential for up to 3 to 4 inches in some areas, but more than likely that moisture will be shut off early leaving us with 1-2" of slush.

The snow jackpot will be in Duluth and along the north shore where 5 to 10 inches of snow could fall through Friday. Quiet weather will settle in Saturday before we see more rain (but just rain) move in Sunday.

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Guess I won't complain about the two weeks worth of rain almost daily then. In fact we need so much to get even close to even to the shortage from last summer that I should actually consider it a blessing.

Guess I won't complain about the two weeks worth of rain almost daily then. In fact we need so much to get even close to even to the shortage from last summer that I should actually consider it a blessing.

On the winter of our discontent 1974

(Sung to a dirge)

I know that this question may sound quite dumb,

but tell me please tell me when is spring gonna come?

I want to see flowers and look at the sun,

Tell me please tell me when is spring gonna come?

I'm tired of looking at all this damn snow,

Lord oh Lord please make it go.

I want to see green grass I want to see leaves

Lord oh Lord I'm beggin you please.

I know that this question may sound quite dumb,

but tell me please tell me when is spring gonna come?

• Like 3