Professor Calls Republicans Stupid & Racist

clearvision

clearvision

professor-calls-republicans-stupid-racist.htmlFOX News:

Tyler Talgo was fed up.

For two years the University of Southern California student had listened to the classroom ranting of liberal professors. So it wasn’t much of a surprise when Darry Sragow, his political science professor, launched into an anti-Republican tirade on the first day of class.

“I knew that this was going to be a professor that was very left-wing, very biased,” Talgo told Fox News. “I knew this would be one of those classes where the professor would be biased all the time.”

So Talgo decided to fight back.Scissors-32x32.png

“They’re really stupid and racist,” Sragow said at one point. “The Republican party is increasingly the last refuge of old, angry white people who don’t like what’s going on in this country.”

“Old white guys are stubborn sons of bitches,” he noted.Scissors-32x32.png

professor-calls-republicans-stupid-racist.htmlFOX News:

Tyler Talgo was fed up.

For two years the University of Southern California student had listened to the classroom ranting of liberal professors. So it wasn’t much of a surprise when Darry Sragow, his political science professor, launched into an anti-Republican tirade on the first day of class.

“I knew that this was going to be a professor that was very left-wing, very biased,” Talgo told Fox News. “I knew this would be one of those classes where the professor would be biased all the time.”

So Talgo decided to fight back.Scissors-32x32.png

“They’re really stupid and racist,” Sragow said at one point. “The Republican party is increasingly the last refuge of old, angry white people who don’t like what’s going on in this country.”

“Old white guys are stubborn sons of bitches,” he noted.Scissors-32x32.png

More Here

That professor doesn't look like a spring chicken to me. And he also looks white. So....

......He's a (wait for it....wait for it) RACIST!

Hey this racism game is fun & easy! No wonder the Left uses it so much.