Obama: Put Nation's 4-Year-Olds in ‘Public Preschool;' Will Save on ‘Child-Care Costs'

Geee

obama-put-nations-4-year-olds-public-preschool-will-save-child-care-costsCNS News:

(CNSNews.com) - In the message he issued along with his budget proposal on Wednesday morning, President Barack Obama said he wants to see 4-year-old children in the United States enrolled in public schools.

Obama said America needs to start enrolling 4-year-olds to make sure the children are “better prepared for the demands of the global economy” and to help parents save on "child-care costs."

After saying the United States needs to “equip our citizens with the skills and training” to fill jobs in manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, Obama said, “And that has to start at the earliest possible age.”

Too few American 4-year-olds are enrolled in school, the president argued.Scissors-32x32.png

clearvision

Save on costs for whom? The parents with the kids in day care, or everyone else who has to pay for those kids to get "free" public day care?

I don't see how this will save parents money, the pre-K's here are half days, therefore you have to have a day care that will deliver them on time and pick them up and take them back to day care, Not all day cares want the bother, mom and dad still have to pay for day care

mozartlover

"Obama said America needs to start enrolling 4-year-olds to make sure the children are “better prepared for the demands of the global economy” and to help parents save on "child-care costs."

After saying the United States needs to “equip our citizens with the skills and training” to fill jobs in manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, Obama said, “And that has to start at the earliest possible age."

Yep. It's high time the little slackers started pulling their weight.

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already..." ~ Adolf Hitler

• Like 2

"Obama said America needs to start enrolling 4-year-olds to make sure the children are “better prepared for the demands of the global economy” and to help parents save on "child-care costs."

After saying the United States needs to “equip our citizens with the skills and training” to fill jobs in manufacturing, energy and infrastructure, Obama said, “And that has to start at the earliest possible age."

Yep. It's high time the little slackers started pulling their weight.

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already..." ~ Adolf Hitler

ohmy.png

SrWoodchuck

Your children no longer belong to you....they belong to the Progressive Community. They are slaves to be grown for labor to repay the debt of the New World Order.