Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Ditto, Sweet @Rheo!

We Don’t Need Obama’s Birth Certificate

http://www.westernjo...th-certificate/

Scissors-32x32.png

We can drop this debate over his birth certificate because we have something even more valuable. We have his mother’s passport files.

Stanley Ann Dunham’s passport files were obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and then posted online. (Strunk v. US Department of State)

When Obama was young, children traveled as an addition to their parents’ passports.

Passport regulations required a photo of parent and child together, as well as a certified copy of a hospital birth certificate. State-issued IDs came much later.

If Obama was born in the United States, as everybody says, then there should be a photo of little Barack Obama with his mother, as well as a certified copy of his Hawaiian birth certificate in her file.

Surprise. There are no photos of little Barack Obama in the file. And of course, there is no birth certificate from any hospital in Hawaii.

I know the passport laws for children. Obama’s mother and I would be approximately the same age if she survived. I filled out the very same passport applications for my own daughter, three years after Obama’s mother took him to Jakarta. The laws were the same for both of us.

My daughter was born in an Army hospital in Japan in 1971, when my husband was in the Navy. I added her to my passport so I could bring her back to the United States.

I remember it like it was yesterday because my ex-husband complained about how complicated it was. We had to go to the hospital and get a certified copy of her birth certificate, re-take my passport photo with my daughter, crop it until it fit the requirements, and then go all the way to the US Consulate in Tokyo and stand in line. If there was anything the man hated, it was anything that cost him money or inconvenienced him.

I carried a joint passport for myself and my daughter through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii. I can tell you from experience that if Obama’s mother tried to take her son through US Customs and Immigration in Hawaii without a joint passport for herself and her son, she would have been stopped.

The obvious question is, who took him through US Customs and Immigration and helped him board the plane in Hawaii? And who brought him back?

The only mention of little Barack Obama is when his mother tried to renew her passport at the US Consulate in Jakarta a few years later. We see evidence of that in the file.

She tried to trick the passport office. She went to the US Consulate in Jakarta and wrote “Barack Obama” in the section where you add your child. She thought, like we did, that they were going to add him to her passport, no questions asked.

They probably laughed and asked her how her son got to Jakarta without a US Passport.

When she failed to go get this Hawaiian birth certificate and retake her photo, the Passport Office crossed out his name.

She found herself stuck in Jakarta, trying to sneak her son back to the United States.

Scissors-32x32.png

....and a comment from the link:

Joe_Mannix says:

April 7, 2013 at 7:55 am

The information of in the article is correct. Maya Soetoro born in Jakarta, Indonesia on August 15, 1970 is not on any of Ann Dunham’s 1970′s or later passport records. Barack allegedly came back to Hawaii when he was 10 in December of 1971. There is a picture of Ann and Barack Sr with his arm around little Obama in a Hawaiian Airport. There is a fellow named Sven Magnussen on Free Republic who I think works for the state department who claims that little Barack, when coming back to Hawaii alone was taken into customs and placed in the custody of Catholic Social Services. Sven writes:__ In 1971, Barry Soetoro was taken into protective custody by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. His legal custody was transferred to Catholic Social Services of Connecticut while his grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, was appointed his legal guardian. __Catholic Social Services of Connecticut was under contract the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to provide child welfare services for minors with foreign nationality in 1971. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is discharged with the duty of administering the Federal Foster Care program. Catholic Social Services of Connecticut and Lutheran Social Services were the only contractors with DHHS in 1971. Obama entered the Federal Foster Care program in 1971 and was not discharged from the child welfare program for foreign nationals until he reached the age of majority, 18 years-old, August 4, 1979. __Shortly after Obama arrived in Hawaii and was taken into Federal Foster Care, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro and Barack Hussein Obama Sr. returned to Hawaii to appear at a child custody hearing. It was at this hearing Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro testified Barry Soetoro, a/k/a/ Barack Hussein Obama II, was not the son Barack Hussein Obama Sr. Barack Hussein Obama Sr. had returned to Hawaii at the request of the U.S. State Department to testify he was the birth father of Barack Hussein Obama II, he was not informed nor did he consent to the Soetoro adoption, and he sought to have the Soetoro adoption annulled to have his parental rights restored.

Read this:

http://svenmagnussen...en-in-1983.html

Picture:

http://images.wikia....cember_1971.jpg

Just an observation.

I bought a box of Nabisco Saltines and just noticed that of the four sides of the box, one is in Spanish and one side has a menu in English and Spanish.

Just an observation.

I bought a box of Nabisco Saltines and just noticed that of the four sides of the box, one is in Spanish and one side has a menu in English and Spanish.

Welcome to the XXIst century.

clearvision

Malian authorities will give French President Francois Hollande another camel after the one they gave him in thanks for helping repel Islamist rebels was killed and eaten by the family he left it with in Timbuktu, an official in Mali said.

A local government official in northern Mali said on Tuesday a replacement would be sent to France.

“As soon as we heard of this, we quickly replaced it with a bigger and better-looking camel,” said the official, who asked not to be named because he was not authorised to speak to the media.

LINK

ohmy.png

Malian authorities will give French President Francois Hollande another camel after the one they gave him in thanks for helping repel Islamist rebels was killed and eaten by the family he left it with in Timbuktu, an official in Mali said.

A local government official in northern Mali said on Tuesday a replacement would be sent to France.

“As soon as we heard of this, we quickly replaced it with a bigger and better-looking camel,” said the official, who asked not to be named because he was not authorised to speak to the media.

LINK

ohmy.png

Wow. I thought you just smoked 'em tongue.png

• Like 2

We need to ban knives on all college campuses!

Fine. However some of us will adjust

smile.png

My purse is heavy enough w/o carrying one of those things around. It would make a good impression, though. In more ways than one! biggrin.png

LINK

ohmy.png

They ate a camel?! ohmy.png

I bet the French president wishes they'd just forget the whole thing.

clearvision

So it appears 3 states now have decided that for their health care exchanges smokers will be charged the same as non-smokers (pre-existing condition). So I assume now everyone will pay more.

I think when the non-drinking, non-smoking, non-drug using 20 something year old gets the bill for his/her required health care they will be a little upset.

At least 11 hurt in Lone Star College stabbings

At least 11 students were injured Tuesday in a bizarre stabbing incident at Lone Star College Cy-Fair in which a student apparently ran from building to building cutting people with a sharp knife or pencil, authorities said.

***UPDATED: INTERVIEW WITH STUDENT WHO TOOK DOWN SLASHER: 14 stabbing victims at Lone Star College Cy-Fair Campus

They police are saying there is only 1 suspect and they believe he was running from building to building stabbing different people. They aren’t ready to declare weapon as they say some have said it was a pencil and others a knife. Two of the victims refused hospital care, 4 were serious enough to be transported via LifeFlight helicopter and the other 8 were transported via ambulance.

clearvision

At least 11 students were injured Tuesday in a bizarre stabbing incident at Lone Star College Cy-Fair in which a student apparently ran from building to building cutting people with a sharp knife or pencil, authorities said.

***UPDATED: INTERVIEW WITH STUDENT WHO TOOK DOWN SLASHER: 14 stabbing victims at Lone Star College Cy-Fair Campus

They police are saying there is only 1 suspect and they believe he was running from building to building stabbing different people. They aren’t ready to declare weapon as they say some have said it was a pencil and others a knife. Two of the victims refused hospital care, 4 were serious enough to be transported via LifeFlight helicopter and the other 8 were transported via ambulance.

USA Today rushes to the scene ...

Mass knife attacks, like at Texas college, are rare

As are mass gun shootings....

USA Today rushes to the scene ...

Mass knife attacks, like at Texas college, are rare

As are mass gun shootings....

How about Mass Mace Attacks? smile.png

clearvision

How much damage could a person wielding are really high end sword and knife do in an elementary school do if there are no armed people around?

How much damage could a person wielding are really high end sword and knife do in an elementary school do if there are no armed people around?

I can't even think about it.

righteousmomma

Well, if he/she was using a pencil and not a knife then I call for a ban on pencils. Nobody writes anymore anyway.

I can't even think about it.

This is why there is no such thing as an obsolete weapon.