Obama admin refuses to pay traveling expenses for mother of slain Benghazi officer to see him receive honorary award

Valin

obama-admin-refuses-to-pay-traveling-expenses-for-mother-of-slain-benghazi-officer-to-see-him-receive-honorary-awardRight Scoop:

4/7/13

This is a pretty amazing interview. Pat Smith, mother of slain Benghazi officer Sean Smith, was on Hannity’s radio show on Friday to basically say that she still hasn’t been told what really happened on the night that her son was murdered in Benghazi. And she knows that there are things they can’t tell her, yet even generally speaking she’s not heard a word from them.

Not only that but her son will be honored with the Thomas Jefferson Star of Foreign Service award in May and they are only paying the way of the wife and two children, but not the mother. How insulting. So Hannity offered on the radio to pay for everything to get her there are home, and you could hear her begin to cry. She of course accepted.

(Snip)

More Here at Mediaite

@Valin

Happened to catch the interview H's show, a rare time when I listen to it. There is more than meets the eye to this story and less tinfoil than H tries to unwrap.

@Valin

Happened to catch the interview H's show, a rare time when I listen to it. There is more than meets the eye to this story and less tinfoil than H tries to unwrap.

I just want some simple questions answered. What the hell happened, why did those guys die, Who is responsible?

I know that whole responsibility thing is foreign to modern government, but still I'd like to know. If you or I screwed up that bad at work....hit the road jack.

Here's the thing. This time last year the Mn. GOP controlled both the House and the Senate. Lost them both in the election, and no one in the leadership of the party took responsibility, and no one lost their job! I see the same thing at the national level no one ever comes out and says I Screwed The Pooch. It has become an issue with me. angry.png