Marc Lamont Hill meets Sarah Palin at airport: 'Wondered if I would've been that nice'

EveningStar

EveningStar

:

Staff

April 6, 2013

Scissors-32x32.png Last year, Sarah Palin made Marc Lamont Hill's list of "15 Most Overrated White People." And then he ran into her at an airport. Scissors-32x32.png

Palin was very nice to me and kind to my daughter. Although we disagree on everything politically, I still appreciate that.

After she walked away, I thought about all the things I've said about Palin over the past four years. Wondered if I would've been that nice. Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

:

Staff

April 6, 2013

Scissors-32x32.png Last year, Sarah Palin made Marc Lamont Hill's list of "15 Most Overrated White People." And then he ran into her at an airport. Scissors-32x32.png

Palin was very nice to me and kind to my daughter. Although we disagree on everything politically, I still appreciate that.

After she walked away, I thought about all the things I've said about Palin over the past four years. Wondered if I would've been that nice. Scissors-32x32.png

She is a much nicer person than I.

righteousmomma

I read his list. Most are same old tired biased liberal talking points - now taken as cold stark truth with no awareness of times and histories.

I noticed one name that was surprisingly absent. Thought he would be at the top of the list.