It’s True – Obama Doesn’t Know His Lies from His Prevarications

Draggingtree

53348Canada free Press:

Notice how quickly Obama shifted the blame to the Republicans? Whenever that weasel accepts the blame for something it is probably for blowing cigarette smoke up a bypasser’s kilt.

It’s True – Obama Doesn’t Know His Lies from His Prevarications

Jerry McConnell (Bio and Archives) Monday, February 25, 2013

This past Saturday, February 22, 2013, I felt a fresh breeze coming from my computer so I checked and believe it or not, there was an honest outpouring coming from the most unlikely source this side of the White House. Actually that isn’t an accurate statement as this source is most definitely and POSITIVELY on the side of the White House. It is one of the lying liberals’ biggest supporters in Washington, the Washington Post.

But one of the cuckoos must have fallen out of the nest, as narrated by Paul Scicchitano in Newsmax online on February 24, 2013, quoting one of the associate editors at the Post, Bob Woodward, author of a column stating “The President and (Treasury Secretary Jack) Lew had this wrong.” Newsmax went on that “Woodward maintains that the commander-in-chief need look no further than his own White House if he wants to blame someone.”

IF, he wants to blame someone? When does he NOT want to blame someone else besides himself when anything goes wrong? Even Obama himself must grow tired of having to keep repeating Former President George W. Bush’s Scissors-32x32.png