Meet @BridgetteDunlap, Fordham’s Campus Commissar of ‘Human Rights’

Draggingtree

meet-bridgettedunlap-fordhams-campus-commissar-of-human-rightsThe Other McCain:

Meet @BridgetteDunlap, Fordham’s Campus Commissar of ‘Human Rights’

Posted on | February 15, 2013

Bridgette_Dunlap_Fordham.JPG

“Ms. Dunlap, 31 … was raised a Catholic and was educated at parochial schools”

(Photo: Michael Nagle, New York Times)

You may recall this week I wrote an item called “Why Does @BridgetteDunlap Want to Suppress the Truth About Abortion?” describing a misguided effort to intimidate those who had written about the abortion-related death of Jennifer McKenna Morbelli. I closed that post by wishing Bridgette “good luck with your career as a commissar in the Thought Police.” Little did I realize Dunlap had already established quite a name for herself in that regard. Scissors-32x32.png

We would like you to explain how the decision was made to allow the College Republicans to use student activity funds to pay for the Coulter event while denying the use of such funds for other purposes deemed not to be in keeping with the University’s mission. For example, we understand that student groups may not use their budgets for the productions of the Vagina Monologues mounted by Fordham undergraduates each year to raise funds to combat violence against women. Along these same lines, Fordham’s anti-abortion club receives funding while pro-choice advocacy is censored. Why are these forms of student expression and association denied support while the Coulter event was not? Is pro-choice advocacy or the Vagina Monologues more inconsistent with the University’s mission than Coulter’s hate speech you rightly decry? Are they less entitled to respect in the free exchange of ideas in the Academy? . . .

This angry manifesto was written and circulated by Fordham Law professor Tracy Higgins and — you guessed it — Bridgette Dunlap. Scissors-32x32.png

If I read this will my head hurt?

k

When I see the words "Campus Commissar of ‘Human Rights’" Well Alarm bells go off.

I understand, guess the sprinklers go off also LMFAO.gif