Are you prepared?

Draggingtree

123777-american_federal_reserve-0Pravda:

Are you prepared?

By Jim Jones

Over the last 10/12 years, I have done a large amount of reading and research into history and world events - post 1900. With my dealings around the world in Arms, I have met many very interesting people who have shared ideas and information Scissors-32x32.png

Firstly, money has no intrinsic value; and really, neither has Gold as it is a controlled market. The American Federal Reserve {FED} have been printing monopoly money for 75 years and there is no backing to this currently - other than people's "faith" in the dollar. It has been a contrived financial system based on the Petro-Dollar and a debit based economy. Karl Marx said 'war is inherent in Capitalism". This is because capitalism needs to expand , based on debt driven greed and waste, in order to survive. There comes a time when this "bubble" cannot be sustained - rather like blowing a large soapy bubble; it grows and grows until a point whereby the surface tension cannot sustain it's continued expansion. Then it bursts. The American economy is such a bubble - already America cannot ever hope to repay it's debt. The way out of this conundrum, is to devalue the dollar - let it free fall Scissors-32x32.png