Senator Ted Cruz Statement on the SOTU: “Obama only knows how to grow government, not the economy”

Draggingtree

senator-ted-cruz-statement-on-the-sotu-obama-only-knows-how-to-grow-government-not-the-economyNice Deb:

Senator Ted Cruz Statement on the SOTU: “Obama only knows how to grow government, not the economy”

February, 13, 2013 — nicedeb

ted-cruz-tv.jpg?w=780

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) released the following statement responding to the President’s State of the Union address:

The President had an opportunity to reach across the aisle and propose policies to produce economic growth. Unfortunately, he chose instead to embrace unabashed liberalism.

President Obama only knows how to grow government, not the economy.

Under President Obama, the economy is entering its fifth year of substandard annual growth – 0.8% on average — compared to an average of 3.3% for the last 70 years.
Scissors-32x32.png

Every ‘Negative’ In Coordinated MSM Attack On Ted Cruz Makes Me Like Him Even More

Stephen Kruiser

2/15/13

On consecutive days, articles whining about Sen. Ted Cruz have appeared at Politico, WaPo and The New York Times.

Coordinated attack? Isn’t everything they do?

For those of us weary of the somnambulating parade of GOP Treebeards who are never in a hurry to get anything accomplished, this means he must be doing something right.

(Snip)

On a related note....Marco Rubio and Watergate, I wonder if the MSM and The Left (but I repeat muself) understand that all this does it make me like him more.

• Like 1