(live thread) Obama urging 'investments' in State of the Union, despite national mood souring on spending.

clearvision

Gosh, Rachel Maddow didn't like his speech. Nor did Chrissy Matthews. Amazing.

They don't ever hear common sense.

Then he must have said something right. A man is known by his enemies.

John King, Newt and some pro O woman governor on CNN. Interesting. Deception and delusion. All politics.

Yup. How many people are sick of the whole scene?

Funny that almost every talking head I heard commented of the gulp of water Rubio took. All thought it out of place. Wait until he is seen eating, they will go nuts.

John King, Newt and some pro O woman governor on CNN. Interesting. Deception and delusion. All politics.

Yup. How many people are sick of the whole scene?

Politics.....I'm shocked.

I feel like I need a shower...possibly with bleach.

You may not realize this...but I despise this man and the men/women who own him.

I had no idea you felt that way, @Rheo!

claudeshocked.jpg

In a hyper connected world, the globalists want to shape the information culture to their desired designs, and to govern the digital media

The Insidious Globalist Control

Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh (Bio and Archives) Friday, February 15, 2013

The State of the Union address, however disingenuous, contained two interesting seeds of truth. I had mentioned them in my book, “U.N. Agenda 21: Environmental Piracy.” The two seeds of truth are universal child care and equal pay for women, contained in Section III, Chapter 24:3.

d) Programmes to promote the reduction of the heavy workload of women and girl children at home and outside through the establishment of more and affordable nurseries and kindergartens by Governments, local authorities, employers and other relevant organizations and the sharing of household tasks by men and women on an equal basis, and to promote the provision of environmentally sound technologies which have been designed, developed and improved in consultation with women, accessible and clean water, an efficient fuel supply and Scissors-32x32.png

(f) Programmes to support and strengthen equal employment opportunities and equitable remuneration for women in the formal and informal sectors with adequate economic, political and social support systems and services, including child care, Scissors-32x32.png http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/53149