Benghazi – Where was the Commander-in-Chief?

Draggingtree

53008Canada Free Press:

Where was Obama

Benghazi – Where was the Commander-in-Chief?

Paul E. Vallely (Bio and Archives) Saturday, February 9, 2013

After the testimonies of Secretary Panetta, General Dempsey, and Hillary Clinton on the Benghazi tragedy, it appears the Commander-in-Chief, Barack Obama was off duty and not available to make a hard decision to press the military Chain of Command to rescue Americans under attack. The cover up appears to be a White House order to “Stand Down” and not issue a rescue mission operational order. For over seven hours he did nothing; no communications with his National Security team, and then he flew to Las Vegas for a campaign stop. “Weakness and dithering and flying to Las Vegas the next day for celebrity fund-raising parties are somehow better.”

The testimony revealed that Obama stated to Panetta and Dempsey, “Do what you have to do.” Scissors-32x32.png

Why haven’t the estimated 32 survivors been interviewed; where and who are they? Scissors-32x32.png

Remember, the President of the United States is NEVER, EVER more than a few minutes from secure communications… ‘Absent’? AWOL? Scissors-32x32.png

Where was the President? Our sources tell us, that though he was ‘absent’, he indeed gave the ‘stand-down’ orders. Prior to that, it was his naïve approach, inept preparation and response to obvious needs that set the scene in place – the most obvious day for retaliatory action on the part of al Qaeda. What are we being asked to believe? Scissors-32x32.png

The president is lying about Benghazi

We all remember when Bill Clinton argued that it all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is. We were all disgusted that the office of the President had become so low that we were deciphering legalistic terms and arguing about sex acts. Oh for the good ole days.

President Obama's disregard for the truth has made Bill Clinton seem like a novice. His statements are always riddled with inconsistency. Many could easily have been dissected with a curious media, but that hasn't happen. Very few people can lie as well.

Leon Panetta testified yesterday before congress that the President was only briefed once at a previously scheduled meeting around 5:00 pm on the day of the Benghazi attack. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and his staff were already under attack at that time.Were they in danger, and who defines danger?

Did the President not care about their safety specifically or did he not expect things to escalate further. No one knows.

The President stated in a press conference on November 14, 2012 as reported in the Canada Free Press:

"If people don't think that we did everything we can to make sure that we saved the lives of folks who I sent there, and who were carrying out missions on behalf of the United States, then you don't know how our Defense Department thinks or our State Department thinks or our CIA thinks," Obama said. "Their number one priority is obviously to protect American lives."

"As Henry raised his hand to follow up, Obama interrupted him and continued with his answer.

"I can can tell you that immediately upon finding out that our folks were in danger, that my orders to my national security team were do whatever we need to do to make sure they're safe. And that's the same order I would give any time that I see Americans are in danger -- whether they're civilian or military -- because that's our number one priority."

This President was negligent is many ways by failing to engage directly in these events. We all hope that if this were us or one of our family members we could count on the support of our President. Maybe he was not interested and just didn't have time for that "3:00 AM phone call." He was in the middle of a difficult re-election campaign.

With something that ended so badly the President was going to need a statement that would insulate him from liability. His minions would accept it, his detractors would not and the compliant media would protect him.

When the President said "immediately" that must have meant when I woke up the next morning. Here we go again.

Read more: http://www.americant...r#ixzz2KS3cpB1i

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

#BENGHAZI: Obama Did Nothing

February 15, 2013 | Filed under Barack Obama,Libya | Posted by Lady Liberty

I recently reported Panetta’s incredible statement that the President was not around during the night of the Benghazi attack. Now, it’s confirmed. The night four Americans were murdered at the hands of terrorists in Benghazi, President Obama was not involved. No calls were made by him nor did any instructions come from him as an over 8 hour engagement raged at our consulate. Was he just too busy getting some shut-eye so he could jet off to Vegas the next day?

Utter dereliction of duty:

President Obama didn’t make any phone calls the night of the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the White House said in a letter to Congress released Thursday.

“During the entire attack, the president of the United States never picked up the phone to put the weight of his office in the mix,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, who had held up Mr. Obama’s defense secretary nominee to force the information to be released.

Also:

“We still don’t know what the president of the United States was doing the night of the attack and who he was talking to. We know who he wasn’t talking to,” Mr. McCain said.

(Source: Washington Times) Scissors-32x32.png

President who as far as we know was virtually disengaged.” Scissors-32x32.png

http://wizbangblog.com/2013/02/15/benghazi-obama-did-nothing/