Clinton: Benghazi Won’t Affect Whether I Run For President

Draggingtree

clinton-benghazi-wont-affect-whether-i-run-for-presidentCBS Washington :

Clinton: Benghazi Won’t Affect Whether I Run For President

February 1, 2013 8:02 AM

WASHINGTON — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is leaving office with a slap at critics of the Obama administration’s handling of the September attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya. She told The Associated Press that critics of the administration’s handling of the attack don’t live in an “evidence-based world” and their refusal to “accept the facts” is unfortunate and regrettable for the political system.

In her last one-on-one interview before she steps down on Friday, Clinton told the AP that the attack in Benghazi was the low point of her time as America’s top diplomat. But she suggested that the furor over the assault would not affect whether she runs for president in 2016. Scissors-32x32.png

Hillary Doubles Down, But #WhatDifferenceDoesItMake

February 2, 2013 | Filed under Hillary Clinton,Libya | Posted by Lady Liberty

Hillary 2016: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

Scissors-32x32.png

Clinton resigned officially yesterday, just in time too, as the 8th embassy to be attacked on her watch was announced in Turkey. The Middle East is melting down under your “leadership”,Scissors-32x32.png

http://wizbangblog.com/2013/02/02/hillary-doubles-down-but-whatdifferencedoesitmake/