Report: Israelis confirm blast at Fordow facility

Valin

Article.aspx?id=301220Jerusalem Post :

Israeli intelligence officials confirmed that an explosion damaged Iran’s Fordow nuclear facility, which is being used to enrich uranium, The Sunday Times reported.

According to the report, an Israeli official said the country is still in the "preliminary stages of understanding what happened and how significant it is." The Times quoted the official as saying he did not know if the explosion was "sabotage or accident."

(Snip)

According to the original report of the mysterious blast, penned by former Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Reza Kahlili, for the WND.com website, the explosion “destroyed much of the installation and trapped about 240 personnel deep underground.”

(Snip)

From The Times

116240538_uranium_378076c.jpg

Fordow nuclear facility

H/T Breitbart.com

Read this news 2 days ago on that bastion of respectability, the "World Nut Daily."

240 workers trapped underground after explosion, with damage to nuclear facilities.....think they might be "done" yet? I pity the workers & their families, for their predicament....but can't be too unhappy that Iran has another set-back. It's a few more days before they explode a nuke.....a boon for us, here in the world of Dar-al Harb.

Read this news 2 days ago on that bastion of respectability, the "World Nut Daily."

240 workers trapped underground after explosion, with damage to nuclear facilities.....think they might be "done" yet? I pity the workers & their families, for their predicament....but can't be too unhappy that Iran has another set-back. It's a few more days before they explode a nuke.....a boon for us, here in the world of Dar-al Harb.

that is why I waited to post something about this.

'Xactly, @Valin! Can't be adding too much to my 'cred' as "Mr. World Nut Daily."

'Xactly, @Valin! Can't be adding too much to my 'cred' as "Mr. World Nut Daily."

Here's the thing, it is not called World Nut Daily for nothing.

Trust But Verify

Still seems a little sketchy. The main source is all from one guy, except for an "unidentified" Israeli Gov. "official" who supposedly confirmed an incident in Iran.

Ha. Maybe this is the incident that was causing all the buzz over there....

Iran launches monkey into space, showing missile progress

Ha. Maybe this is the incident that was causing all the buzz over there....

Iran launches monkey into space, showing missile progress

Some will make fun of this...But This is scary.

Crazy End Of The World types with Nukes and a medium range delivery system....What could possibly go wrong.