Is Fox Actually a Hedgehog?

Valin

@SrWoodchuck

Something to remember today Barack Obama has as much political power as he is ever going to have. This time next week it will be less. And every day that passes it will lessen.

Well, I hat to depress everyone further but we could go from Old King O to Queen Hillary. Looking up the proper spot to slit my wrist on google nowblink.png

I don't think (assuming Hillary runs) she would win. Couple of reasons A. Baggage...can we say Whitewater/Rose Law Firm/Cattle Futures...etc? B. More importantly 8 years of Obama (a Democrat) sitting in the oval office. George HW Bush is the exception that proves the rule.

@SrWoodchuck

Something to remember today Barack Obama has as much political power as he is ever going to have. This time next week it will be less. And every day that passes it will lessen.

Well, I hat to depress everyone further but we could go from Old King O to Queen Hillary. Looking up the proper spot to slit my wrist on google nowblink.png

I don't think (assuming Hillary runs) she would win. Couple of reasons A. Baggage...can we say Whitewater/Rose Law Firm/Cattle Futures...etc? B. More importantly 8 years of Obama (a Democrat) sitting in the oval office. George HW Bush is the exception that proves the rule.

All of that is true right now plus Benghazi and her approval ratings are sky high. There are tooooooooo many people who don't pay any attention to the facts - only what the press tells them. If they paid attention to facts we would not have the president we do now. The facts are what the letter networks tell them - period.