‘Lethal Weapon’ actor tells students Second Amendment was intended to preserve slavery

Geee

lethal-weapon-actor-tells-students-second-amendment-was-intended-to-preserve-slaveryDaily Caller:

Actor and progressive political activist Danny Glover informed a group of students at a Texas A&M University-sponsored event that the Second Amendment was created to put down slave rebellions and subjugate Native Americans.

“I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,” Glover said on Thursday. “The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts and from uprisings by Native Americans.”

“A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that’s what the genesis of the Second Amendment is,” he added.Scissors-32x32.png

Danny needs to stick with acting, otherwise he shows what an idiot he really is

Danny needs to move to Cuba where he is a frequent visitor and sympathizer with the Castro regime - I believe he has also visited Chavez.

Danny needs to stick with acting, otherwise he shows what an idiot he really is

Danny needs to move to Cuba where he is a frequent visitor and sympathizer with the Castro regime - I believe he has also visited Chavez.

If I may quote the great Harry Callahan "Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one."

Addendum....and most of them stink.