Obama Fetishism – The Hollow Evil of Tactical Adoration

Draggingtree

#disqus_threadRedState:

Obama Fetishism – The Hollow Evil of Tactical Adoration

Like Scientology For The Poli-Scis..

By: Repair_Man_Jack (Diary) | January 18th, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I’ll bet the people who voted for Obama never realized how utterly cool they had become. They too get to have something in common with Tom Cruise! Like Tom Cruise they’ve been brainwashed, duped out of their money and will ultimately be betrayed by a nut-job cult. No, voting for Barack Obama doesn’t quite automatically enroll you in the Church of Scientology*, but when Time Magazine describes the 2nd Term of any US President as The Second Coming, I tend to think we’ve crossed a dangerous border between admiration and idolatry. Here’s how Newsweek Magazine serves up a dose of blasphemy in honor of our Dominus et Deus, Barack I.

blasphemy-225x300.jpg

Forgive Them Lord, They Know Not What They Do.

This pathetic media fetish is something I call tactical adoration. This partially cynical strategy of using propaganda to elevate President Obama as an object of worship is studied and barbaric hypocrisy. It uses art, media and popular entertainment to make a secular, political leader take on the trappings of a sacred figure. This is done to deliberately raise barriers of conscience against anyone who would question or speak out against the priorities or beliefs of our President Elect. This, more than any politically active Mega-Church’s campaign donations, violates the important barrier between church and state. It seeks to make the very state an idolatrous church dedicated to the worship of a human leader.

When American Artist, Sheppard Fairey, painted “Obama Hope,” he deliberately and consciously Scissors-32x32.png