'Stand just a little bit closer': Photograph shows tourist moments before she is gored by rhinoceros after gamekeeper told her to move towards animal

Pepper

Stand-just-little-bit-closer-Photograph-shows-tourist-Chantal-Beyer-moments-gored-rhinoceros-told-gamekeeper-animal.htmlUK Daily Mail:

'Stand just a little bit closer': Photograph shows tourist moments before she is gored by rhinoceros after gamekeeper told her to move towards animal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262869/Stand-just-little-bit-closer-Photograph-shows-tourist-Chantal-Beyer-moments-gored-rhinoceros-told-gamekeeper-animal.html

Scissors-32x32.png

"Chantal Beyer, 24, was attacked after getting out of her safari vehicle

South African guide allegedly urged visitors to get closer for a photo

Bull rhino charged seconds after picture was taken leaving Ms Beyer with collapsed lung and broken ribs"

Scissors-32x32.png

Link to picture

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/15/article-2262869-16F56E95000005DC-690_634x394.jpg

Stand-just-little-bit-closer-Photograph-shows-tourist-Chantal-Beyer-moments-gored-rhinoceros-told-gamekeeper-animal.htmlUK Daily Mail:

Bull rhino charged seconds after picture was taken leaving Ms Beyer with collapsed lung and broken ribs"

And a better understanding of the phrase Mother Nature is a Bitch

Deep within the brain of most humans, resides the Moron chip. This chip, when working properly, is constantly observing the person's behavior. In the event of dangerous or stupid behavior, it will go into alarm mode. Historically, this chip may be what helped the smarter cavemen to not become "food" or "stuff on a rock".

Or drive from Belgium to Croatia by mistake?

I could make a comment of women drivers right now, but that would be wrong...and as dangerous as standing next to a rhinoceros.

Or drive from Belgium to Croatia by mistake?

I could make a comment of women drivers right now, but that would be wrong...and as dangerous as standing next to a rhinoceros.

Yep!!!