Mark Levin Reacts To Obama Presser: "We Have An Imperial President"

Draggingtree

mark_levin_reacts_to_obama_presser_we_have_an_imperial_president.htmlReal Clear Politics :

Posted on January 14, 2013

Mark Levin Reacts To Obama Presser: "We Have An Imperial President"

MARK LEVIN: I'm not into imperial presidents who act imperial and speak imperial and Obama forgets there's a Constitution. Yes, he keeps telling us he won reelection. Congratulations, but guess what? The Constitution wasn't up for election, it's not up for a referendum. He has to comply with it, too.

He was sent back to Washington, but he's got a strict list of rules that he has to follow as president. When he gets up there and starts saying, if Congress doesn't do this, I'm going to do this unilaterally, it violates separation of power a lot of the times. And this is a man pushing the edge of the envelope as far as i'm concerned, whether it's the appointment clause, whether it's his unilateral action on immigration, whether it's trashing the commerce clause and the tax clauses under Obamacare. Now they're talking about executive orders on the Second Amendment. Scissors-32x32.png

Obama’s Festival of Lies

Posted on | January 14, 2013 |

Scissors-32x32.png

The final press conference of Obama’s first term was a masterpiece of mendacity, a Mardi Gras parade of deliberate dishonesty. Liberals are still trying to catch their breath after the excitement of it all.

What the press corps loves about President Obama is the astonishing audacity of his lies. He doesn’t bother with tiny fibs or slight misrepresentations. No, by God, he tells massive whoppers that everyone understands to be false, but which he knows he can get away with because — like the favorite child of an over-indulgent mother Scissors-32x32.png

http://theothermccain.com/2013/01/14/obamas-festival-of-lies/

The Anti-Christian “Christian” President

January 12, 2013 at 5:00 am / by Sonya Sasser

I cannot lie…this really infuriates me. Of all the unjust policies written by the Obama administration over the past four years, the HHS mandate FORCING Christians to provide contraceptives, sterilizations, and chemical abortions against their will, is unconscionable to me. How can a so-called “Christian” president ever so blatantly violate the religious freedoms of his own spiritual siblings?Scissors-32x32.png

For argument’s sake, let’s just take a step back and look at many of the actions his administration has taken to understand why so many Americans have come to the conclusion that Obama is the most anti-Christian “Christian” president in U.S. history:

1. Most Bible-following Christians believe that life begins at conception, and they stand for the protection of (unborn) human life. Scissors-32x32.png

2. Obama has been working to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act, Scissors-32x32.png

3. The administration has tirelessly pushed its “class warfare” rhetoric Scissors-32x32.png

4. Obama’s expansive Nanny State also interferes with the proper role of the parent. The Bible places the responsibility of raising children on their parents, not on society, Scissors-32x32.png

5. Scissors-32x32.png

Scissors-32x32.png

22. Under the Obama administration, the Army ordered Catholic chaplains snip

Thirdly, I will stand firmly with fellow Christians (i.e. Hobby Lobby) in the non-compliance of unconstitutional laws that violate our religious liberties. If we all don’t stand together now, we will all soon be living under the dark cloud of tyranny. This is our (all Bible-believing Christians) very moment to unite as one body.

“Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17.

http://politichicks.tv/column/the-anti-christian-christian-president-2/