CNN’s Piers Morgan Says Bible is ‘Flawed’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

cnns-piers-morgan-says-bible-is-flawed.htmlFox News:

CNN host Piers Morgan said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are “inherently flawed” and asserted that it’s time for the Bible’s position on gay rights to be amended.

“It’s flawed,” Morgan said during an interview with evangelical pastor and author Rick Warren. “Both the Bible and the Constitution were well-intentioned, but they are basically, inherently flawed – hence the need to amend it.

“I do not believe the Bible is flawed,” Warren said. “What I believe is flawed is human opinion because it constantly changes.”

The British-born talk show host held his ground during a lengthy conversation about the Bible and gay rights.

“But you and I know the Bible is, in many places a flawed document,” Morgan said – a point of disagreement with Pastor Warren.

“My point to you about gay rights for example – it’s time for an amendment to the Bible,” Morgan told Warren. “You should compile a new Bible.”

“Not a chance,” Warren replied. “I willingly admit, willingly admit that I base my worldview on the Bible which I believe is true. And my definition of truth is – if it’s new it’s not true. If it was true a thousand years ago, it’ll be true a thousand years from today. Opinion changes but truth doesn’t.”

“We’re going to agree to disagree on that,” Morgan said.

________

Take him back, England-please...

@WestVirginiaRebel

Keep Piers Morgan in the USA

We want to keep Piers Morgan in the USA.

There are two very good reasons for this. Firstly, the first amendment.

Second and the more important point. No one in the UK wants him back.

Actually there is a third. It will be hilarious to see how loads of angry Americans react.

It appears the Brits don't want him back. And really can you blame them?